BY THEBALM

Buy on Amazon
Tana H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is amazingly versatile and can easily take you from a neutral daytime look to a smoky nighttime look. The formula is smooth with excellent pigmentation.and blends easily. Easily one of my favorite "nude" palettes.
Moriah L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this! I had to get it because the colors offer a bunch of beautiful nude eyeshadow looks and I'm obsessed. The pigmentation is crazy good and I love the packaging (it's hilarious- the women are "censored" by the eyeshadow pans). Definitely recommend!
Kira L.
Dalmatia , PA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I use this palette every day. It was inexpensive compared to many other neutral palettes, and has a great variety of colors and finishes. It is easy to create a natural daytime look as well as a smokier look for the night.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
First off the packaging is absolutely adorable. I love the balm and the colors in this palette do not disappointment. I highly recommend this palette and make up brand.
Amber C.
Temple, TX
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I would have to say this is an overall good palette if you like more shimmer than matte colors. The only thing I don't like about this palette is I tend to get a lot of fallout. Overall a good shimmer palette with a few mattes.
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
This palette is perfect for me! The colors are so pretty and the formula is rich and long lasting. I use these colors daily. You can use this palette to create so many looks!
I have blue eyes.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
Me encanta esta paleta, llevo dos años con ella y es una de mis favoritas, es muy versátil y puedes hacer muchos tipos de maquillajes con ella. Muy recomendable.
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
Review for: Naughty more...
It's a nice palette with nice neutrals but it's definitely not my go to palette. If you do want it make sure you get it from Hautelook or on sale from the Balm's website so it's more affordable.
Janet A.
I'm shocked more people don't know about this palette. It is beautifully pigmented. It is a great neutral palette and I love the silly concept of nude people on the pictures. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth S.
Allston, MA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I personally like this over the original naked palette because there is a better variety of colors. I like that it has the pink, light gold, and shimmery white and multiple matte shades. Very nicely pigmented with the exception of 1 or 2 shades. Overall, a great buy! Especially when you get it in Hautelook.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?