3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,039 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
Love the formula and color payoff. Pretty good variety of shades but could use a bit ore variation and more mattes other than the very dark or very light. Needs some midrange matte shades. Adorable packaging as always from the Balm.
High price, but great formula if you want a fancy yet playful palette! The packaging just makes using the eye shadows that much more fun!! I bought it online and since then have bought other products from the Balm and love them
I am obsessed with this palette!! The balm has been starting to become one of my favorite brands ever since discovering them thru ipsy! I love their shadows and the pigmentation of them! It's an okay price but so worth it
This palette is just WOW! Amazing color payoff, the colors blend seamlessly, and the shimmers are so beautiful! Their formula is amazing and the colors last all day long.
Love this! I had to get it because the colors offer a bunch of beautiful nude eyeshadow looks and I'm obsessed. The pigmentation is crazy good and I love the packaging (it's hilarious- the women are "censored" by the eyeshadow pans). Definitely recommend!
First off the packaging is absolutely adorable. I love the balm and the colors in this palette do not disappointment. I highly recommend this palette and make up brand.
Me encanta esta paleta, llevo dos años con ella y es una de mis favoritas, es muy versátil y puedes hacer muchos tipos de maquillajes con ella. Muy recomendable.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos