BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2039)
Leah V.
Woodstock, IL
Love the formula and color payoff. Pretty good variety of shades but could use a bit ore variation and more mattes other than the very dark or very light. Needs some midrange matte shades. Adorable packaging as always from the Balm.
Claire C.
High price, but great formula if you want a fancy yet playful palette! The packaging just makes using the eye shadows that much more fun!! I bought it online and since then have bought other products from the Balm and love them
Megan J.
Portland, OR
Review for: Naughty more...
This is my favorite product I've tried from theBalm. The shadows are amazing, there's no look I can't create with this palette. The colours are pigmented and it's a more affordable option than the Naked palettes from Urban Decay.
Karen B.
Sunrise, FL
I am obsessed with this palette!! The balm has been starting to become one of my favorite brands ever since discovering them thru ipsy! I love their shadows and the pigmentation of them! It's an okay price but so worth it
Paulina F.
San Jose
This palette is just WOW! Amazing color payoff, the colors blend seamlessly, and the shimmers are so beautiful! Their formula is amazing and the colors last all day long.
Kira L.
Dalmatia , PA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I use this palette every day. It was inexpensive compared to many other neutral palettes, and has a great variety of colors and finishes. It is easy to create a natural daytime look as well as a smokier look for the night.
Tana H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is amazingly versatile and can easily take you from a neutral daytime look to a smoky nighttime look. The formula is smooth with excellent pigmentation.and blends easily. Easily one of my favorite "nude" palettes.
Moriah L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this! I had to get it because the colors offer a bunch of beautiful nude eyeshadow looks and I'm obsessed. The pigmentation is crazy good and I love the packaging (it's hilarious- the women are "censored" by the eyeshadow pans). Definitely recommend!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
First off the packaging is absolutely adorable. I love the balm and the colors in this palette do not disappointment. I highly recommend this palette and make up brand.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
Me encanta esta paleta, llevo dos años con ella y es una de mis favoritas, es muy versátil y puedes hacer muchos tipos de maquillajes con ella. Muy recomendable.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

back