BY THEBALM

Reviews (1974)
Amber C.
Temple, TX
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I would have to say this is an overall good palette if you like more shimmer than matte colors. The only thing I don't like about this palette is I tend to get a lot of fallout. Overall a good shimmer palette with a few mattes.
Moriah L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this! I had to get it because the colors offer a bunch of beautiful nude eyeshadow looks and I'm obsessed. The pigmentation is crazy good and I love the packaging (it's hilarious- the women are "censored" by the eyeshadow pans). Definitely recommend!
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Naughty more...
It's a nice palette with nice neutrals but it's definitely not my go to palette. If you do want it make sure you get it from Hautelook or on sale from the Balm's website so it's more affordable.
Tana H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is amazingly versatile and can easily take you from a neutral daytime look to a smoky nighttime look. The formula is smooth with excellent pigmentation.and blends easily. Easily one of my favorite "nude" palettes.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
Me encanta esta paleta, llevo dos años con ella y es una de mis favoritas, es muy versátil y puedes hacer muchos tipos de maquillajes con ella. Muy recomendable.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
First off the packaging is absolutely adorable. I love the balm and the colors in this palette do not disappointment. I highly recommend this palette and make up brand.
Janet A.
I'm shocked more people don't know about this palette. It is beautifully pigmented. It is a great neutral palette and I love the silly concept of nude people on the pictures. Highly recommend!
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I'm not the biggest fan of these colors. For such a small palette, it should have colors that can all be mixed and match, not random greens and random light blues. With the name "Nude" you would expect some calmer colors.
Kiwana T.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a great little palette. The colors are nice and go on without too much fall out. It's also a nice alternative to the Urban Decay Naked palette price wise.
Alicia S.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
A fantastic natural palette a recommend it to anyone that likes natural colors for eye shadow great stuff even good for eyebrow filling cause it has many matte colors
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?