3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,031 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
Don't let the fun packaging and names fool you! This is not a gimmicky product. I LOVE this palette, especially the red shade. Good color pay off on most colors and minor fall out. Not my favorite Balm product, but am happy I purchased it.
I love this palette. Good pigmentation, persistent, fit well on the skin. Perfect for everyday make-up, and design is something cool!!!!!!!!!!!! Good value and good quality!!!!!!!!!
I picked this up on Hautelook not too long ago and absolutely LOVE it!! It has been my go to eyeshadow palette for the past month. I like a fresh, natural look and these colors do the trick - they are soft, have great coverage, and last all day. I definitely would recommend this!!! And the packaging is really sleek and thin.
Love this palette. The shadows are perfect for natural color lovers like myself. I am very pleased with the pigments and the lasting power of this formula. I am going to purchase this palette for my 14 year old daughter for her birthday.
This is just as good as the Urban Decay Naked palette in my opinion but it is also much cheaper. I love theBalm cosmetics products and adore this palette. I reach for this for my everyday look and am never disappointed! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
The best nude palette (other than naked) out there. I do own this palette and I don't grab for it as much because they are all matte shades. But it is very highly pigmented, creamy and buttery, and of course a great color selection
I purchased this palette from a Haute Look sale. The shadow's are of a very high quality but if you own some neutral palettes already, chances are you have most of these shades. I just don't know how many variations of gold a neutral palette needs!! Seriously beauty companies, there are more neutrals out there than gold!
Review for: Naughty more...
Hands down one of the best neutral palettes I've used. theBalm always seems to slip under the radar for some reason, but this is a pretty good poster child for why it shouldn't. Amazing pigmentation, a range of shades and finishes, and awesome blendability. Plus, as a lesbian, I am delighted by the packaging. Hubba, hubba!
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos