3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,039 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I absolutely love this palette. The colors go on great and there are a mix of colors from dark browns to the light gold. If you're looking for a great quality pigment that lasts for awhile, this is an excellent choice. The Balm products are wonderful!
This is a GREAT palette. The colors are neutral which i love! The colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I got mine on Hautelook, so I was happy to see that they go on there sometimes, because their products are just great quality!
A great little palette that can be used for both day and night. This palette has a nice selection of nude colors that last all day and can be easily blended. The only fault I see is the pots are really small and don't have a ton of shadow in them.
This is an amazing palette! You get a mixture of matte and shimmery colors, light and deep. You can create many different looks with this palette. Plus, the quality of the shadows is AMAZING. As a bonus, theBalm is often on Hautelook for 50% off.
I bought this pallet because I had heard a lot of great things about this pallet. It kinda reminds me of the Lorac Unzipped pallet. There are beautiful colors, however, they need the help of a primer or a paint pot. They tend to blend very sheer.
Great shades. This palette includes many many great shades for everyone. This would be a great palette for beginners. This palette is worth every single penny you spend because of its pigment and blend ability.
This product has super cute packaging and color selection. Some shades are more pigmented than others. The maroon shade is my favorite. Some have a bit of fallout though so I have to be careful when applying.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos