3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 598 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I am absolutely fond of this pallet and I love discovering new looks every day my favorite combination is sultry and sexy I recommend this product 10 out of 10 absolutely A must have💕💖💕😍
Very pigmented colors and beautiful shadows as well! It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth the price. If you want something high end that can create an every day/night look, check this palette out!
This is such a cute palette! I bought for that mostly. The Balm has my favorite packaging on the market. These colors were surprising to me. I love them all. I have so much fun pairing them everyday. I would buy this palette again when I run out for sure!
The Balm is one of my favorite recent beauty discoveries. Theo product was initially sent to me in my ipsy bag. The eye shadows are super pigmented and they apply evenly. I would recommend to any one these are great!
I love this palette! I got it on sale somewhere, and forgot about it for like a year, but as of late it has been my go to palette. It has 12 great colors that complement each other perfectly. I use it anytime I need a basic nude smokey eye. The colors have a great payout and last all day. They also blend really well, which is a necessity for a smokey eye.
I recently purchased this palette. I love most of the colors and they are creamy and long-lasting. There are couple colors that I feel aren't really useful but I think other people probably like them. I would definitely use these shadows with a primer though!
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos