BY THEBALM

Reviews (1973)
Julia S.
Rome, GA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a GREAT palette. The colors are neutral which i love! The colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I got mine on Hautelook, so I was happy to see that they go on there sometimes, because their products are just great quality!
Rochelle W.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I personally love this palette. Most the colors (for me) are great for everyday looks. I use at least one color from this palette every single day and have had no problems with it. The color payoff is nice, i will repurchase!
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a huge fan when it comes to the balm! They are my favorite brand. They're makeup is always great quality and has great pigmentation. I love the yellow color in the palette. All of these colors blend very well.
Heather T.
I really love a few of these shades but not all of them. Also the shades are kind of small so it's a little hard to get the brush on the shadow. I can get a look out of this palette but only a few not as many as I would like. I usually have to take from other palettes to get the desired look.
Cristy L.
I got this palette at a 50 off sale day! And I don't regret it! You can achieve everyday looks and going out looks also! I do love makeup and quality is excellent!
Ashley K.
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette for simple, natural looks and all the color really help my brown eyes pop! The colors are super pigmented and blend so easily! Definitely a must have!
Abril G.
Pharr, TX
I love this eye shadow it's the first high end eyeshadow I've tried and just love it just to tell you I'm already looking for a qsecond pallat cuz im running out lol.
Amanda B.
Aurora, CO
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is an amazing palette! You get a mixture of matte and shimmery colors, light and deep. You can create many different looks with this palette. Plus, the quality of the shadows is AMAZING. As a bonus, theBalm is often on Hautelook for 50% off.
Sherae S.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is one of the few high end palettes I own and glad. The formula of these shadows are very silky and pigmented. Every neutral color need for day or night is here. A must have!
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a very nice neutral palette. You can get it at a good price on hautelook. I just have so many other palettes I like better than this one. The only reason I keep this is for the black shade. It's the best black eyeshadow in my opinion.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?