BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2031)
Staci D.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I like that this brand is cruelty free. This palette is talc and paraben free. Has 12 shadows, mirror and little brush. The package is a sturdy cardboard with magnetic closure. Overall I find the colors highly pigmented, long wearing and little creasing or fallout. Think this would flatter many skin tones. Names of each shadow is so cute!  Can be bought at Kohl's for $36.00
Tristen P.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Nice more...
I loved this eyeshadow palette, such a great range of neutral colors. The shadow was extremely pigmented and had beautiful shimmer in a few of the colors! Highly recommend!
alize p.
Baker, LA
I love this it is amazing! Space I love how it applies easily on my Eyes I love the shades of the pallet it is one of my most have eyeshadows I like how the colors are especially since I have brown eyes and it goes great with them I love how I love the shades the mat Shays the pink shades the green shades a lot especially I love the white one the white one is my must-have because I love the white shade I love all the new colors this is like one of my favorites this is one really values every day a recommendI recommend a beginner to use this because it has simple new shades in a new shade is the best way to go since you're a beginner and use and you can like does he use it for like school or if your mom and you don't want to go all go all out but you got someone put make up on this is great for that as well especially the nude pink and the new in the whites so yeah this is my actual favorite one
Brittany C.
I just bought these palettes and as soon as I bought them I knew I had to review them for you guys. So as usual let me start with telling you guys a little bit about the packaging. These palettes are themed with nude boys (Nude dude palette) and nude girls (Nude 'tude palette). The illustrations are a 1950's style, the hair on the girls are styled the way they would be in the 1950's. The names of the colors In both palettes are adjectives. In the girls palette the adjectives are more feminine and in the boys palette the adjectives are mainly masculine. The colors are all nude of course and there are no duplicate colors between palettes. The shadows themselves are not very pigmented, very hard to blend, and without a primer on my oily eyelids they fade very quickly. I am very surprised that I don't like these palletes because I really like most of the balm products.
Kimberly K.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
This is one of those pallets that may not pop out at you in the store, but you're missing out if you pass it by, creamy and pigmented, minimal fall out. Can't imagine a skin tone it would fail to flatter. I bought one for myself and one for my BFF. I'm pretty light. She's a honey brown complected African American girl. We both agree, the pallet is not just the balm, it's the bomb. Been well over a year since we got them and are both ready to get our second.
We are both creative and wear our shades differently, but there isn't one color in here that doesn't show up nice and complimentary on the both of us.
I'm a makeup junkie. This is a go to, at least 5 days out of 7.
Vera Carmela S.
Highland
Review for: Naughty more...
theBalm Nude ‘tude Eyeshadow Palette ($36.00 for 0.382 oz.) contains twelve eyeshadows inside a slim palette with a dual-ended eyeshadow/liner brush. The packaged in theBalm’s usual cardboard outfit, which makes it lightweight and droppable. (I dropped it from four feet over tile and everything was pristine)  the quality is high and consistent with theBalm’s eyeshadow formula (which is one of my favorites). I only had major issues with Silly, which was much sheerer and drier than any of the other eleven shades. Overall, This palette is the bomb and you can do so much with this palette and do so many looks if you are creative. I highly recommended.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
I really like this pallets. Has a nice range of colors. The color sultry is a nice transition color. There's a nice matte black serious and dark brown sleek if the black scares you. You can get a whole look out of this pallet if you don't mind a shimmery white as a brow bone highlight. That same white sassy can also be used as an inner corner highlight too. The shadows blend nice and are buildable and pigmented. Nice looks for everyday and nighttime. For a little side note the gold shade seductive goes nice on top of the Balm batter u eyeshadow stick Shutout.
Jess M.
I LOVE this palette! It has beautiful smiley colors! All of the colors are greatly pigmented and the palette is just as good as Urban Decay as far as color pigment and blendability but this palette has a wide variety of colors where as Urban Decay has a lot of the same color tones.
I especially like the red color in this palette! One of my favorites!! I don't know if Urban Decay has a red tone in a palette like this one? They should if they don't! I thought they would in the Naked3 but there isn't....
Kimberlie R.
philadelphia, pa
TheBalm is my all time favorite make up.  I have yet to hit a bad product yet.  I use their make up every day.  The eyeshadows are amazing!  they go on like butter and stay neat and fresh looking all day.  My eyes are green, but I can use all of their eye shadows.  The only problem with NUdeatude is the eyeshadows are too small. I like the size of the Meet Matt (e) collection of eye shadow.  The Balm Jovi palette is a favorite of my nieces.
Tasnia E.
Brooklyn, NY
This nude tude palette is the O.G. palette! When I was looking for Eyeshadow palettes as a beginner, naked palettes were all the rage. However I wasn't convinced and wanted to find something more versatile and affordable. I ran into this at a look boutique and fell in love! I've created some of my best looks with this palette and I was only a novice! I still would recommend this palette to people that are starting out and want neutral looks!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?