BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Nadine E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very pigmented colors and beautiful shadows as well! It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth the price. If you want something high end that can create an every day/night look, check this palette out!
Esmeralda G.
Bellflower, CA
I am absolutely fond of this pallet and I love discovering new looks every day my favorite combination is sultry and sexy I recommend this product 10 out of 10 absolutely A must have💕💖💕😍
Allison C.
Hixson, TN
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette! I got it on sale somewhere, and forgot about it for like a year, but as of late it has been my go to palette. It has 12 great colors that complement each other perfectly. I use it anytime I need a basic nude smokey eye. The colors have a great payout and last all day. They also blend really well, which is a necessity for a smokey eye.
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I absolutely love this palette the pigmentation of the colors are so rich. I love it! So easy to blend and work with to create awesome looks. Works better with a primer this palette is a definite must have in anyones makeup collection.
Bri C.
The Balm is one of my favorite recent beauty discoveries. Theo product was initially sent to me in my ipsy bag. The eye shadows are super pigmented and they apply evenly. I would recommend to any one these are great!
Morgan J.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I've been wanting this palette forever. Mostly because of the packaging haha. But I have to say, I do love it! The matte browns look so pretty in the crease, while the lighter shimmery colors are perfect for highlighting the inner corners and brow bone!
Maddie G.
Review for: Naughty more...
I love that it's not just another plain neutral palette. It has a few fun colors in it. The eye shadows blend beautifully. You get a decent amount of product and it isn't too expensive
Faith V.
corona, ca
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love the colors and the packaging of this palette but for some reason the one i have is not very pigmented at all!! and its really upseting because the balm cosmetics are the best!!
Breanna R.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I absolutely love this palette. The colors go on great and there are a mix of colors from dark browns to the light gold. If you're looking for a great quality pigment that lasts for awhile, this is an excellent choice. The Balm products are wonderful!
Ashley K.
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette for simple, natural looks and all the color really help my brown eyes pop! The colors are super pigmented and blend so easily! Definitely a must have!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?