BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Hitomi T.
Love this palette! They are good quality and colors are great for every day at an office. I got it through hautelook so I didn't pay full price for it but I would if I have to.
Lexi H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love the packaging on theseūüėć I own the nude dude one and that one is amazing. the color is prominent and goes on nicely, however these two are too similar in my opinion to also own this pallet.
Brenda R.
I always debated on buying this palette but i just got it about a month ago and love it! The balm has such good products they are so pigmented and i love their packaging!
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a great palette for any day. you can get soo many looks out of this, it is also comparable to the naked palettes. The colors are very pigmented and last all day long. Urban decay is my favorite brand for shadows and i would put these right up there with ud shadows.
Clare G.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I got this palette recently hoping that it would be a supplement to my Naked palettes (1 and 2). While the colors are really pigmented and the packaging with the pin-up girls is really cute, I just don't find myself reaching for it very often. It's a good thing that I got it on Hautelook on a really good sale. I would recommend it if you DON'T have any of the Naked palettes.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
A good pigmented, rounded palette, perfect to create an array of different and beautiful looks! The Balm eyesahdows are really nice and worth the price. I usually fine the Balm products at kohls and that's where I bought my palette.
Mary G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a lovely neutral palette. The colors are pigmented, and they blend together nicely with very little effort necessary. The colors to blend out to be rather soft and subtle, but you can build them up to be more dramatic. My two complaints are that I feel there's quite a bit of fallout for some of the shades, and the pans are somewhat smaller than a lot of other palettes.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I got a sample of Matt batali in my November ipsy bag and I fell in love with this shadow. It's true to its color and its such a unique color omg and it's amazing for smokey eyes
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this palette so much! The shadows are pigmented and in such an aesthetically pleasing array o shades. There's a perfect ratio of matte and shimmer shades as well and the packaging is absolutely beautiful!
Svetlana P.
Orange, CA
Use it almost every day, there are many different colors so you can create different look every day, these shadows are easy to mix& match and works with any colored eyes.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

back