3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,038 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
Love this palette! They are good quality and colors are great for every day at an office. I got it through hautelook so I didn't pay full price for it but I would if I have to.
I love the packaging on these😍 I own the nude dude one and that one is amazing. the color is prominent and goes on nicely, however these two are too similar in my opinion to also own this pallet.
I always debated on buying this palette but i just got it about a month ago and love it! The balm has such good products they are so pigmented and i love their packaging!
This is a great palette for any day. you can get soo many looks out of this, it is also comparable to the naked palettes. The colors are very pigmented and last all day long. Urban decay is my favorite brand for shadows and i would put these right up there with ud shadows.
I got this palette recently hoping that it would be a supplement to my Naked palettes (1 and 2). While the colors are really pigmented and the packaging with the pin-up girls is really cute, I just don't find myself reaching for it very often. It's a good thing that I got it on Hautelook on a really good sale. I would recommend it if you DON'T have any of the Naked palettes.
A good pigmented, rounded palette, perfect to create an array of different and beautiful looks! The Balm eyesahdows are really nice and worth the price. I usually fine the Balm products at kohls and that's where I bought my palette.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a lovely neutral palette. The colors are pigmented, and they blend together nicely with very little effort necessary. The colors to blend out to be rather soft and subtle, but you can build them up to be more dramatic. My two complaints are that I feel there's quite a bit of fallout for some of the shades, and the pans are somewhat smaller than a lot of other palettes.
Use it almost every day, there are many different colors so you can create different look every day, these shadows are easy to mix& match and works with any colored eyes.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos