3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,031 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
The colors are buttery and pigmented! Lots of people buy this palette as an alternative to the Naked, but the colors in this palette are so unique especially with the gold, the champagne, and the burgundy colors! The shades are warm-toned, and you can create a variety of looks. For anyone new to The Balm, they make amazing eyeshadows, and the packaging is vintagey and absolutely adorable!
This palette is so cute! I love the packaging. I always use a primer before applying the eyeshadows. I like that this pallete has a variety of eyeshadows to create any look.
The shadows are so pretty but most of them aren't pigmented, they're chalky and you have to build up so much product just to get some color in. I tried wetting my brush and it helped a bit, ended up giving away because i personally didn't like it.
Love the wear, texture, and end result when using this pallet! These colors are me all day! Packaging is always fun with the Balm! The brush isn't the greatest to use, but I recommend the set over all!
Very well pigmented, I do love these eyeshadows but they are a bit pricey. this is my first time using this brand and the packaging is super cute. Long lasting and the colors are simply beautiful. i would definitly recommend these shadows if you don't mind the splurge.
Great eyeshadow palette! Has some really nice shades! One of my favorites is "sexy" which is a gorgeous burgundy! Great pigmentation as can be expected from The Balm! Love and would definitely recommend! PS: it's normally $36 but you can snag it like me on hautelook for $18!!
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos