BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
I only got to try this with my friend. But omg the packaging is cute enough to buy on its own. The colors are on point as well. It's very versatile and earns a place on my wishlist.
Angela D.
One of my all time favorite ayeshadow palettes of all times. The formula is amazing, so creamy and buttery So easy to blend and pigmentation is very high. Its got a great mix of mattes and shimmery sahdes. Its so versatile and so easy to use.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
This is a standard nude palette. It covers all of the shades you'd expect it to. I love these because they never seem to dry out. They retain a creamy quality with lots of payoff.
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
I use this pallet to make my every day routine. The colors are very neutral and can easily be made for a simple look or even a smoky eye for a more dramatic look. The price is affordable compared to other eye make up and I would recommend it
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I liked these eye shadows they were very easy to put on. They went on pretty smooth. They actually had a big Urban Decay make up similarity which i was impressed because i love Urban Decay as well. The colors had a nice alluring tone to them and made my eyes looks really great!
Miryam C.
Review for: Naughty more...
Very well pigmented, I do love these eyeshadows but they are a bit pricey. this is my first time using this brand and the packaging is super cute. Long lasting and the colors are simply beautiful. i would definitly recommend these shadows if you don't mind the splurge.
Thrisha H.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this palette its my go to for almost every day to night sultry looks.i was first introduced to the balm at a marshalls store. i feel in love and have since purchased so many of their products.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Naughty more...
I'd been wanting this palette forever but couldn't afford it until I found it on a site for $4!! It's an excellent palette and definitely surpassed my expectations. A little goes a long way, it's great for building, and it blends wonderfully. My absolute favorite palette I own!!
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is great it has a great variety of colors and you can do many looks with them. I love the packaging and it has a cute concept. I love brands like theBalm and Benefit that have these cute details. The eyeshadows themselves have great payoff and last a good bit. Love!
Valerie N.
Downey, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
The shadows are so pretty but most of them aren't pigmented, they're chalky and you have to build up so much product just to get some color in. I tried wetting my brush and it helped a bit, ended up giving away because i personally didn't like it.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?