• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1929)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Michaela T.
Cantril, IA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is such a great palette. It has a good variety of neutrals, and the packaging is just adorable. I usually wear colors, but when I want neutrals, this is what I reach for!
Amy B.
Waxahachie, TX
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I really enjoy this palette! I don't use all of the colors, The yellow toned one and the very dark ones. The formula is almost too soft! The shades almost melt together on your eye. You have to be careful to not apply too much! but I got it for such a good price on amazon! I'm happy!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
I only got to try this with my friend. But omg the packaging is cute enough to buy on its own. The colors are on point as well. It's very versatile and earns a place on my wishlist.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
This is a standard nude palette. It covers all of the shades you'd expect it to. I love these because they never seem to dry out. They retain a creamy quality with lots of payoff.
Pa Nou T.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
These shadows are so pretty and pigmented. The packaging is cute with 12 different shadows. Stay on for a long time. One thing I that I don't like is the
shadow/ liner brush thing. I would not use it to apply on the shadows cause it just suck and also one end of the brush fell off. Overall the product is good.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Naughty more...
I'd been wanting this palette forever but couldn't afford it until I found it on a site for $4!! It's an excellent palette and definitely surpassed my expectations. A little goes a long way, it's great for building, and it blends wonderfully. My absolute favorite palette I own!!
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
This palette leaves something to be desired. The Balm does a really good job at mattes but those shimmers need to be reformulated. They are hard to use and get great wear out of.
Thrisha H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this palette its my go to for almost every day to night sultry looks.i was first introduced to the balm at a marshalls store. i feel in love and have since purchased so many of their products.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles , CA
This palette is so cute! I love the packaging. I always use a primer before applying the eyeshadows. I like that this pallete has a variety of eyeshadows to create any look.
Perris, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I liked these eye shadows they were very easy to put on. They went on pretty smooth. They actually had a big Urban Decay make up similarity which i was impressed because i love Urban Decay as well. The colors had a nice alluring tone to them and made my eyes looks really great!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?