BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Amy C.
Review for: Naughty more...
LOVE THIS PALETTE. I also own the Naked 2 and I believe that this is just as great if not better. The price is much more reasonable and great packaging. If you're looking for an affordable every day eyeshadow palette, this would be great for you.
Becky R.
I've been looking for a eyeshadow pallets that is not to expensive but it is luxurious and it has both really pretty shimmers and mattes. This pallete has everything!! The shimmer shades are gorgeous and the mattes are so creamy and pigmented
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
One of my very favorite palettes!!! The colors are SO pigmented and long lasting. I wouldn't trade this one for the world and I live for The Balm Cosmetics!!! #influensterphotobooth
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
I got this palette before Urban Decay released their nude palette awhile back. It was perfect for me beofer that one came out. I loved all the colors and still reach for the cool mid tones for a quick look.
Christine H.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is absolutely gorgeous! You cannot beat the price for these buttery highly pigmented shades. I think it has a very good selection of matte and shimmery shades and they all blend like a dream!
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this palette for my sister for her birthday and lets just say she fell in love with it she wont even let me use it. The colors look amazing and they look great on her. soon I'll have to go buy me one for myself.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
I only got to try this with my friend. But omg the packaging is cute enough to buy on its own. The colors are on point as well. It's very versatile and earns a place on my wishlist.
Taya T.
This pallet is great. It has so much pigment. These eyeshadows have no fallout. The color range in this pallet is awesome. And like I said the pigment is great. The colors are so vibrant but yet so blend able.
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
One of my all time favorite ayeshadow palettes of all times. The formula is amazing, so creamy and buttery So easy to blend and pigmentation is very high. Its got a great mix of mattes and shimmery sahdes. Its so versatile and so easy to use.
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a standard nude palette. It covers all of the shades you'd expect it to. I love these because they never seem to dry out. They retain a creamy quality with lots of payoff.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

back