3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,038 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I've been looking for a eyeshadow pallets that is not to expensive but it is luxurious and it has both really pretty shimmers and mattes. This pallete has everything!! The shimmer shades are gorgeous and the mattes are so creamy and pigmented
One of my very favorite palettes!!! The colors are SO pigmented and long lasting. I wouldn't trade this one for the world and I live for The Balm Cosmetics!!! #influensterphotobooth
I got this palette before Urban Decay released their nude palette awhile back. It was perfect for me beofer that one came out. I loved all the colors and still reach for the cool mid tones for a quick look.
I bought this palette for my sister for her birthday and lets just say she fell in love with it she wont even let me use it. The colors look amazing and they look great on her. soon I'll have to go buy me one for myself.
I only got to try this with my friend. But omg the packaging is cute enough to buy on its own. The colors are on point as well. It's very versatile and earns a place on my wishlist.
This pallet is great. It has so much pigment. These eyeshadows have no fallout. The color range in this pallet is awesome. And like I said the pigment is great. The colors are so vibrant but yet so blend able.
One of my all time favorite ayeshadow palettes of all times. The formula is amazing, so creamy and buttery So easy to blend and pigmentation is very high. Its got a great mix of mattes and shimmery sahdes. Its so versatile and so easy to use.
This is a standard nude palette. It covers all of the shades you'd expect it to. I love these because they never seem to dry out. They retain a creamy quality with lots of payoff.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos