3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 605 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
One of my absolute favorite palettes ever!!!!! I love it so much mainly because I love neutral colors! I love the packaging, it's super cute & the colors are very pigmented! The black in this palette is my favorite black eyeshadow ever. Super dark & MATTE! I recommend everyone get this palette. It's affordable if purchased on Hautelook where it's always posted for 50% off! I can invite people to join HL if needed :)
I LOVE this palette! The packaging is so cute and the shades are great! I love using the white in my waterline to brighten up my eyes and the black in between my eyelashes to make them look thicker/fuller. Not to mention, the other shades are perfect! theBalm makes great products and this is no exception!
The quality of these shadows is right up there with Lorac and Urban Decay. They are very pigmented and blend out beautifully. I think this palette has a wider range of colors than a lot of other neutral palettes out there, so I think it's a great compliment to the many brown toned palettes that I own.
These shadows are too sparkly for me and I always feel like a kid putting on my mother's make-up when I use it. I never use it unless I'm wearing all black and want to call all the attention to my eyes. It is useable though, if you're willing to work with it.
Packaging is so cute and palette is pretty affordable. Great everyday colors !!! Some of the colors are a bit chalking so that could be fixed. I have brown eyes and the colors go great with them. Want the second one
I just recently purchased this palette and I am in love with it. I love The Balm and their colors. This palette had all the colors I need for a nude natural look. The colors are pigmented and go on smoothly without streaking. They are buildable as well. This is a staple in my makeup bag and I recommend to anyone looking to refresh their nude colors.
So good. The mattes are super creamy, as are the shimmers. Each pan is a little small, so I try not to use it all the time. The packaging is cute, but I don't get why all of the women are white? Diversity is important. I'm super excited for Nude Dude though!
The colors look really pretty in the package, but I wish they were just a little more pigmented. They were easy to blend, but still had to cake it on, even with primer, to get any color.
I love The Balm Nude'tude so much! It's a very natural pallet! I have many of The Balm products so I'm a repeat user of this product! I think it's a great price for everything you get! This eye shadow pallet reminds me of UD Naked 3. Yes I would buy and recommend this brand and pallet to anyone!!
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos