3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,041 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I really love this palette it's so pigmented and my go to palette for a natural sexy eye look if your looking for a product to use I'd definitely recommend this palette #NewYearNewMe #2017
I love everything about this pallette except the 2 darkest shades. They are just too much for me. I really only use 5 of these shades regularly but still love the palette. The colors are really pigmented and blend well.
I LOVE this palette! The packaging is so cute and the shades are great! I love using the white in my waterline to brighten up my eyes and the black in between my eyelashes to make them look thicker/fuller. Not to mention, the other shades are perfect! theBalm makes great products and this is no exception!
These shadows are too sparkly for me and I always feel like a kid putting on my mother's make-up when I use it. I never use it unless I'm wearing all black and want to call all the attention to my eyes. It is useable though, if you're willing to work with it.
I just recently purchased this palette and I am in love with it. I love The Balm and their colors. This palette had all the colors I need for a nude natural look. The colors are pigmented and go on smoothly without streaking. They are buildable as well. This is a staple in my makeup bag and I recommend to anyone looking to refresh their nude colors.
So good. The mattes are super creamy, as are the shimmers. Each pan is a little small, so I try not to use it all the time. The packaging is cute, but I don't get why all of the women are white? Diversity is important. I'm super excited for Nude Dude though!
I really like the color selection in this palette! The shadows are rich and creamy which makes them easy to blend out! You can create a lot of different looks with this palette! My only complaint would have to be that it does not have a matte highlight shade. Other than that, this is an awesome palette!
The quality of these shadows is right up there with Lorac and Urban Decay. They are very pigmented and blend out beautifully. I think this palette has a wider range of colors than a lot of other neutral palettes out there, so I think it's a great compliment to the many brown toned palettes that I own.
This palette is great is very pigmented and easy to blend. The only thing I don't like is the brush it came with very cheap. It's my everyday use palette to do a smokey eye. If you would like one hautelook.com has them on the website often for a very cheap affordable price cheaper than there website enjoy!
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos