BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
I love the packaging from The Balm, which is originally why I purchased. The product is incredible and versatile! I can use it for work and going out, which makes it perfect for traveling with.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
The packaging is really cute. If you like neutrals with a bit of a rosy side, this is a nice option. This palette tends to go under the radar with Lorac and UD neutrals getting all the attention, but the quality is definitely there if you like these shades.
Sara R.
Duluth, MN
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I think this might be my favorite every day pallet. It's easy to use (colors aren't hard, don't flake and go on nicely), the color selection is superb for a nude pallet and the brush that comes with it is kind of nice and is the one I actually use for application.
Sara S.
i ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the balm! i love the packaging, i love the products. i love the entire brand. this palette is adorable and well made. i just wish the pans were bigger and held more product. but the balm can really do no wrong.
Kenzie M.
Locust Grove, GA
Review for: Naughty more...
The colors in this palette are beautiful. It has the perfect combination of neutral colors, as well as dark smokey colors. This is my go-to palette. The colors are very pigmented and blend very easily. A great palette at a great price!
Eshe G.
Doral, FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I can't express anymore how I love this palette, this is a great palette for any nude look, whether it be for work, wedding, a trip to the supermarket....this palette can work ANYWHERE at ANYTIME - I love his palette
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Super cute packaging and marketing and the products are great too! The shadow colors are very wearable on the daily. Long lasting but I always prime to make sure it stays. Yes I'd buy again
Kelly B.
Glenville, WV
I love everything about this pallette except the 2 darkest shades. They are just too much for me. I really only use 5 of these shades regularly but still love the palette. The colors are really pigmented and blend well.
Desiree J.
Ishpeming, MI
I really love this palette it's so pigmented and my go to palette for a natural sexy eye look if your looking for a product to use I'd definitely recommend this palette #NewYearNewMe #2017
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I LOVE this palette! The packaging is so cute and the shades are great! I love using the white in my waterline to brighten up my eyes and the black in between my eyelashes to make them look thicker/fuller. Not to mention, the other shades are perfect! theBalm makes great products and this is no exception!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?