• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1929)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Joy B.
Mediapolis , IA
Love the variety of colors in this palette. This is my go to when applying eyeshadow. It is a bit pricey but it lasts a long time. Easy to use and with an eyeshadow base it stays on all day.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Super cute packaging and marketing and the products are great too! The shadow colors are very wearable on the daily. Long lasting but I always prime to make sure it stays. Yes I'd buy again
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
The shadows are okay. If you like control and buildable shadows then you will like these. The pigment is sheer yet buildable. They are kind of chalky which is why they are so sheer. I like them, but they could be better.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
The packaging is really cute. If you like neutrals with a bit of a rosy side, this is a nice option. This palette tends to go under the radar with Lorac and UD neutrals getting all the attention, but the quality is definitely there if you like these shades.
Kenzie M.
Locust Grove, GA
Review for: Naughty more...
The colors in this palette are beautiful. It has the perfect combination of neutral colors, as well as dark smokey colors. This is my go-to palette. The colors are very pigmented and blend very easily. A great palette at a great price!
Eshe G.
Doral, FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I can't express anymore how I love this palette, this is a great palette for any nude look, whether it be for work, wedding, a trip to the supermarket....this palette can work ANYWHERE at ANYTIME - I love his palette
Sara S.
i ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the balm! i love the packaging, i love the products. i love the entire brand. this palette is adorable and well made. i just wish the pans were bigger and held more product. but the balm can really do no wrong.
Sara R.
Duluth, MN
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I think this might be my favorite every day pallet. It's easy to use (colors aren't hard, don't flake and go on nicely), the color selection is superb for a nude pallet and the brush that comes with it is kind of nice and is the one I actually use for application.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
I love the packaging from The Balm, which is originally why I purchased. The product is incredible and versatile! I can use it for work and going out, which makes it perfect for traveling with.
Nina R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this palette and it really does compete with the naked palette. its cheaper than the naked palette and hautelook puts it on sale frequently :] Also the eyeshadows go on smoothly and are very pigmented :] It's a great palette for more natural looking eyes :]
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?