3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,039 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
This was my very first 'higher end' eye palette and I really enjoy it. It is so very pigmented and goes on so smoothly. I love the design, I just still have problems finding many looks with solely just this palette. But I definitely use this palette along with others to make a great eye look. I would recommend!
I just got this palette while on vacation, and I couldn't be happier. I have all of the urban decay naked palettes, so it is hard for me to have justified another neutral palette. But since I heard such great reviews I decided to go for it. And I am so glad I did!! The shades feel so buttery and soft, blend fantastic, and there's are so many looks you can create with this palette! This will be much used in my palette collection!!!
Love the variety of colors in this palette. This is my go to when applying eyeshadow. It is a bit pricey but it lasts a long time. Easy to use and with an eyeshadow base it stays on all day.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. It has everything you need to create and everyday eye or a smokey eye. My favorite combination is to use Sultry as my transition, Stand-offish on the main part of my eyelid, and to deepen my outer corner with Sexy. I highlight my brow bone and inner corner with Sassy.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos