BY THEBALM

Reviews (1991)
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love neutrals and this palette is way more affordable than naked which i love about it! it's long lasting, pigmented and gorgeous. However, compared to naked i still found that i love naked better for the colors and shimmer/ satin eyeshadows.
Bianelys G.
Jersey City, NJ
I used this almost everyday and I love it ❤️ And I think you guys should get this I really really love it ❤️ Everybody asking me where did I get that palate. If you know how to use it well it would look so beautiful on you I hope you guys get it is an awesome product.
Christine R.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I like this pallet, but it isn't one of my favorites. I find myself reaching for my naked pallets over this one. I think the only flaw would be the colors. I love the dark burgundy colors but not as much for the lighter ones.
Apaala C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Good neutral palette. I really like the variety of shades, you can create a warm or cool toned looks. There is a burgundy in it, which is my favorite to use in the outer v and crease. I think it works well for all seasons, and the quality of the shadows is really up there with other high end products like urban decay.
Esmeraldaa F.
San Juan, TX
This was my first good eye shadow palette. I Love how it has matte and shimmery colors. The pigmentation is good . Some colors are more pigmented than others. But i still use most of the colors
Adriana A.
I love this! I got it from my local cosmetology store in Maryland! The palette is pigmented, affordable, and there are so many different looks you can create with it, if you don't want to buy an expensive luxury makeup palette try it out.
Chelsea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Definitely in love with this palette! Very warm toned colors and great for the fall/winter time. I use this palette wet especially with the shimmers to add more pigment and make it look more poppy. It's amazing!
Gabe L.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Naughty more...
This palette is absolutely amazing. The shadows are so creamy and glide across your eye wonderfully. The also don't have a smell like some eye shadows that have been on the market here lately which is a plus. The packaging is adorable and this palette is a definite 10/10, I would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer N.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I am not really a fan of this palette. The colors don't really WOW me or the quality. It is nice and has a great range of colors and the packaging is super cute, but I just don't reach for it.
Rebecca N.
Loganville , GA
Review for: Naughty more...
The packaging is fun and adorable! I love the colors in it and I use them all the time. It looks cute with false lashes. I think these pallets make a good gift idea for friends because it looks fun and the names crack me up.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?