BY THEBALM

• So I absolutely love this but can’t find the real thing a...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
Ashley T.
San diego, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
This isn't the best palette and if you don't catch it on sale it kind of pricey for the size of the pans and the quality of the shadows. They aren't super pigmented and are easily lost in blending.
member-f736b15f5
Pipestem, WV
I give this 4 stars because I rarely give 5😁 Anyways, I do reallllllly like this palette! This was my first purchase from this brand and I was impressed. It has a variety of colors that I like to use, plus it is very pigmented. I use it often because I like the fact that I have all the colors that I need in one palette!
Jennifer G.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette has nice quality eye shadows in a range of neutral colors. You can do a variety of looks with this palette alone. I think the pigmentation and staying power are both good, but not quite as good as some other brands (such as urban decay). I also adore the packaging!
Ashley L.
Such a fabulous palette! The quality of the shadows doesn't go unnoticed. Every neutral color right there in one palate that won't break the bank. If you want to buy one neutral palette this is it!
Ruby B.
Groves, TX
Review for: Naughty more...

The most impressive part about this palette is the performance of the matte colors. The shimmery colors are good too (except for Snobby), save for some of them being on the powdery side. But the mattes blow most other brands’ matte shadows out of the water. Overall, the shadows are soft and apply smoothly and evenly.
Alyssa C.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE this palette, sadly it went missing on my wedding day but I plan to purchase another one. The price is comparable to any naked palette and the quality is great, with a lot of gorgeous shades. This palette made me love the balm and I've purchased a ton from them since.
barbie a.
brentwood, MD
cute packaging ! awesome quality ! this brands has both ! i bough this during their 50% off cyber monday and i love it !! is long lasting and easy to blend !! super cute colors i would recommend this !
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a budget-friendly option that offers amazing color payoff. The colors resemble those found in the Naked 1 palette, which I love. The colors are long-lasting and are even better on top of a primer. This is your money's worth.
Zulaiha L.
United States
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Honestly, I think this palette rivals UD's naked palette. For price, pigmentation, and quality - I do think this palette is much better than the classic naked palette. Not a big fan of the packaging but who cares when the product is simply amazing. Definitely would recommend!
Sam C.
Virginia Beach
The Balm Cosmetics has always been one of my favorite brands. They have a variety of quality products at affordable prices. The packaging is always super cute and they have great colors to choose from.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Amazon