3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 605 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I give this 4 stars because I rarely give 5😁 Anyways, I do reallllllly like this palette! This was my first purchase from this brand and I was impressed. It has a variety of colors that I like to use, plus it is very pigmented. I use it often because I like the fact that I have all the colors that I need in one palette!
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette has nice quality eye shadows in a range of neutral colors. You can do a variety of looks with this palette alone. I think the pigmentation and staying power are both good, but not quite as good as some other brands (such as urban decay). I also adore the packaging!
Such a fabulous palette! The quality of the shadows doesn't go unnoticed. Every neutral color right there in one palate that won't break the bank. If you want to buy one neutral palette this is it!
Review for: Naughty more...
The most impressive part about this palette is the performance of the matte colors. The shimmery colors are good too (except for Snobby), save for some of them being on the powdery side. But the mattes blow most other brands’ matte shadows out of the water. Overall, the shadows are soft and apply smoothly and evenly.
I LOVE this palette, sadly it went missing on my wedding day but I plan to purchase another one. The price is comparable to any naked palette and the quality is great, with a lot of gorgeous shades. This palette made me love the balm and I've purchased a ton from them since.
cute packaging ! awesome quality ! this brands has both ! i bough this during their 50% off cyber monday and i love it !! is long lasting and easy to blend !! super cute colors i would recommend this !
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Honestly, I think this palette rivals UD's naked palette. For price, pigmentation, and quality - I do think this palette is much better than the classic naked palette. Not a big fan of the packaging but who cares when the product is simply amazing. Definitely would recommend!
The Balm Cosmetics has always been one of my favorite brands. They have a variety of quality products at affordable prices. The packaging is always super cute and they have great colors to choose from.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos