BY THEBALM

Reviews (2004)
Chelcie J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Its still pretty great ! I got mine from Hautelook for a great price so, I decided to try it out! I love that you get 12 shades to play with, in such cute packaging! The pigmentation is fairly good in most of the shadows but, that's nothing that a good primer can't fix! With a great primer, this can easily become a daily go-to!
Halley L.
This palette is so cute and really has colors that I reach for all the time. I like how portable the palette is as well. The shades have intense pigmentation and blend beautifully to create natural looks.
barbie a.
cute packaging ! awesome quality ! this brands has both ! i bough this during their 50% off cyber monday and i love it !! is long lasting and easy to blend !! super cute colors i would recommend this !
Aly M.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a budget-friendly option that offers amazing color payoff. The colors resemble those found in the Naked 1 palette, which I love. The colors are long-lasting and are even better on top of a primer. This is your money's worth.
Ashley T.
San diego, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
This isn't the best palette and if you don't catch it on sale it kind of pricey for the size of the pans and the quality of the shadows. They aren't super pigmented and are easily lost in blending.
Jennifer G.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette has nice quality eye shadows in a range of neutral colors. You can do a variety of looks with this palette alone. I think the pigmentation and staying power are both good, but not quite as good as some other brands (such as urban decay). I also adore the packaging!
Alyssa C.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE this palette, sadly it went missing on my wedding day but I plan to purchase another one. The price is comparable to any naked palette and the quality is great, with a lot of gorgeous shades. This palette made me love the balm and I've purchased a ton from them since.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all. The quality is just ok. If you want to try it out, buy it on hautelook when it's on sale. Don't pay retail price for it
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
One of my favorites! A little pricy but I love it! TheBalm makes really great products so I didn't hesitate to try their nude pallet and I'm so happy I did. The colors are great, it's the only pallet I need to achieve a natural look, and they go on smoothly and stay on all day.
Ruby B.
Groves, TX
Review for: Naughty more...

The most impressive part about this palette is the performance of the matte colors. The shimmery colors are good too (except for Snobby), save for some of them being on the powdery side. But the mattes blow most other brands’ matte shadows out of the water. Overall, the shadows are soft and apply smoothly and evenly.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?