BY THEBALM

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Cabot , AR
Review for: Naughty more...
Just purchased this 2 weeks ago thanks to the great reviews. I have to say it's my favorite right now it blends so well and last longer than most of the eye shadows I have tried I'm loving this product it goes with everything I wear!
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Love this pallet. It is my go to for every day. I ordered my from haute look and could not be happier. The shades are super pigmented and last all day. Definitely can be compared to the quality of some if the higher end eye shadows.
Angelique M.
Review for: Naughty more...
Absolutely love the shades in this palette! They're so pigmented and easy to apply. I always find myself reaching for this over some of my more expensive palettes. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good nude palette.
Larissa W.
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this pallet! I love all the shade and I even use the burgundy shade to do my brow because I have burgundy hair! It's not to expensive and it's got amazing pigment! The picture below is a makeup look I did with it!
Halley L.
This palette is so cute and really has colors that I reach for all the time. I like how portable the palette is as well. The shades have intense pigmentation and blend beautifully to create natural looks.
Kristen T.
Carbondale, PA
I seem to use this most days I do my eyes, I love the packaging as much as I love the shadows. It's a very good value and amazing quality. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a natural palette.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
This palette is a neutral lover's dream. The colors are gorgeous and theBalm's famous sexy vintage packaging is too cute. The pigmentation is incredible and the shadows blend perfectly. A must have!!
Chelcie J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Its still pretty great ! I got mine from Hautelook for a great price so, I decided to try it out! I love that you get 12 shades to play with, in such cute packaging! The pigmentation is fairly good in most of the shadows but, that's nothing that a good primer can't fix! With a great primer, this can easily become a daily go-to!
Madyson S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Really great palette! can be used for simple or not so simple looks. it has great pigmentation and is a really great alternative to the naked palettes I own naked, naked basics, naked 2, naked 2 basics, naked 3 and all of the flushed ( not trying to brag I'm a makeup artist I do it for a living) and I still love this one even more.
robyn j.
Millington, TN
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a playful palette with a variety of highly pigmented shades for an affordable price. The shadows are buttery and bright and I love how many looks you can create with this palette. I personally would have liked slightly bigger pans for the sake of making swatching easier.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?