BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2031)
Jenna B.
I love this palette! The colors are great and have a very nice pigment. They all go together because they are nude. They can be simple for the day time, or more intense for the night. I love the colors, too.
Sara H.
Review for: Naughty more...
Shadows are great quality and the price is not too high. However, I hardly ever reach for this pallet any more. The colors did not inspire me and I didn't do many interesting looks with it. Good starter pallet. I just don't get inspired.
Megan H.
Review for: Naughty more...
I LOVE this palette! I love it more than the naked palettes by UD. The colors are much more pigmented and go on easier and last longer. The formula is perfect! The packaging is really cute, too. It is easy to make a brown/nude eye, a golden eye, a dark smoky eye, or a plum/pinkish eye.
Norbeliss M.
Color: Naughty Verified Purchase
My ONLY disappointment is I wish one of the lighter colors was a more neutral color to match my skin tone. I do kind of a "base" color on my eyelid before applying the actual colors I want to help with blendability, and I prefer to use a very neutral shade for that. Unfortunately none of these match me as well as Walk Of Shame by Urban Decay, and of course I am getting low on that in my Naked Basics palette and you can't re-purchase JUST that color.

Other than that, I love the colors in this palette, I love that theBALM is CRUELTY FREE, plus their pigments have great staying power. My favorite bronzer and blush are both theBALM as well (Bahama Mama and Hot Mama). I have more products from theBALM than any other brand!
Caroline S.
Oswego, NY
I love the Balm!! They have great quality products. This palette is very good!! I highly recommend it if you love nude shades. Its pigment is very good and the packaging is good. I love this brand and I wish they were more talked about!
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
Review for: Naughty more...
Everyday palette i love love this.for neutral day or night out look.Sassy is my fav sparkly white ever...use it as my highlight and evey day dramatic look.Pallete is awesome #thenudepalette #thebalm#nude tude
Tiffany F.
Bristol, TN
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I have green eyes and light beige skin, and all of the colors work perfectly for me! And there is an entire array of options, so every look you need is there: from day to night! So far my favorite, even more than the Naked collection.
María V.
Toronto , ND
Its design is beautiful and new, their colors are perfect for everyday use, has a super good pigmentation, its brightness is perfect, are expensive, but Comparia because it is a good product and durable when applied.
Echo B.
Some people really like this as dupes for the Naked palettes. In my opinion, it's worth it to just go all out for the Urban Decay. But these are perfectly good products. The shade range isn't bad. The blend well.
Natasha M.
This was one of my very first high end makeup buys and I still have it! I don't reach for it very often anymore but I can't seem to get rid of it because it has two really unique yellow colors that I love
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?