BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1948)
Echo B.
Some people really like this as dupes for the Naked palettes. In my opinion, it's worth it to just go all out for the Urban Decay. But these are perfectly good products. The shade range isn't bad. The blend well.
Norbeliss M.
Color: Naughty Verified Purchase
My ONLY disappointment is I wish one of the lighter colors was a more neutral color to match my skin tone. I do kind of a "base" color on my eyelid before applying the actual colors I want to help with blendability, and I prefer to use a very neutral shade for that. Unfortunately none of these match me as well as Walk Of Shame by Urban Decay, and of course I am getting low on that in my Naked Basics palette and you can't re-purchase JUST that color.

Other than that, I love the colors in this palette, I love that theBALM is CRUELTY FREE, plus their pigments have great staying power. My favorite bronzer and blush are both theBALM as well (Bahama Mama and Hot Mama). I have more products from theBALM than any other brand!
Madyson S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Really great palette! can be used for simple or not so simple looks. it has great pigmentation and is a really great alternative to the naked palettes I own naked, naked basics, naked 2, naked 2 basics, naked 3 and all of the flushed ( not trying to brag I'm a makeup artist I do it for a living) and I still love this one even more.
Halley B.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this. I can't find a problem. My only issue is that I never reach for it. All the shadows are buttery and pigmented and smooth but I just find myself reaching for anything else. I know other people have this problem and I can't figure out why it's such a forgetful product. When I do reach for it I love it but that's about it.
Jessie C.
Lawrence , MA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Love this pallet. It is my go to for every day. I ordered my from haute look and could not be happier. The shades are super pigmented and last all day. Definitely can be compared to the quality of some if the higher end eye shadows.
Kristyn C.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I reach for this palette when I want a perfectly blended out smokey eye, whether it be natural or more dramatic. The shades are unique, pigmented and I only have issues with the deeper colors when it comes to fallout. BUT, if you tap them off enough, you shouldn't have any issues.
Ashley C.
Cabot , AR
Review for: Naughty more...
Just purchased this 2 weeks ago thanks to the great reviews. I have to say it's my favorite right now it blends so well and last longer than most of the eye shadows I have tried I'm loving this product it goes with everything I wear!
Chelcie J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Its still pretty great ! I got mine from Hautelook for a great price so, I decided to try it out! I love that you get 12 shades to play with, in such cute packaging! The pigmentation is fairly good in most of the shadows but, that's nothing that a good primer can't fix! With a great primer, this can easily become a daily go-to!
Larissa W.
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this pallet! I love all the shade and I even use the burgundy shade to do my brow because I have burgundy hair! It's not to expensive and it's got amazing pigment! The picture below is a makeup look I did with it!
Kristen T.
Carbondale, PA
I seem to use this most days I do my eyes, I love the packaging as much as I love the shadows. It's a very good value and amazing quality. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a natural palette.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?