3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,031 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I love this palette so so so much! It has a buttery texture and is pretty pigmented. It lasts all day and never creased, at least for me it didn't. I love the cute designs on the package and that it travels well. The fact that it comes with a giant mirror is a plus for me cause I wont need to carry extra blushes just for the use of the mirror.
I've had this palette now for some months now. And let me tell you it is one of my many favorites. The colors are lovely and very pigmented. Goes on smoothly and blends very nicely. Highly recommend & shouldn't be all that expensive especially now.
I love this palette! The colors are great and have a very nice pigment. They all go together because they are nude. They can be simple for the day time, or more intense for the night. I love the colors, too.
Beautiful palette, I just received it yesterday! The colors were surprisingly pigmented - you really don't need much to get good visibility! I thought the middle colors would a little lighter, but it's a good palette for both day and night looks - using a light neutral during the day, and adding in some darker colors for pop in the evening. The shimmer/matte ratio is about half-and-half, and I expected a bit more shimmer, but you can mix and match almost all of them.
Such great quality! I bought this palette at a discount on HauteLook a while ago, but honestly I think that it would have been worth the full price. The shades are diverse and very pretty. The shadow formulas are creamy, soft, and easy to blend. Very easy to work with! I think this would be a good first palette and very beginner friendly.
This was my first palette from thebalm, all of the colors and very pigmented and apply nicely. It's great for day or night time wear and a few colors would work well as eyeliner. I highly recommend this palette!
I'm not crazy about this palette. I find that the shimmer shadows have a lot of fallout, and the mattes are not very pigmented. This was one of the first palettes I purchased (on discount on haute look) and I really have rarely gone back to it. The quality is similar to the Maybelline quads, except I would say the drugstore is slightly better.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos