• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1929)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Bri S.
Minneapolis , MN
This is such a great overlooked palette. The colors were picked to go together so well and they are absolutely beautiful. I have green eyes and I can wear each and everyone of these shades and the blend easily. A really great pallets for the money!
Sarah E.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is one of my favorite "nude" palettes. I love the colors and the texture. The Balm makes great shadows. With the market being over saturated with "nude" and "naked" (or some people say boring) palettes, I would recommend this one over many others. Sure UD has 3 great palettes out, but I like the nostalgic packaging and the great quality of the Balm.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love the color options in the palette. It has the potential for a great everyday palette for someone who likes neutral colors. I reach for this palette often and am very close to hitting pan on a few of the colors! I love it.
Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
Review for: Naughty more...
One of my favorites palettes of 2015. It has a great variety of colors. i can do an everyday look or i can be a little more dramatic and add some darker colors. And i like that it has a matte brown which is great for a transition or crease color!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've had this palette now for some months now. And let me tell you it is one of my many favorites. The colors are lovely and very pigmented. Goes on smoothly and blends very nicely. Highly recommend & shouldn't be all that expensive especially now.
Lucy V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette not only has adorable packaging but the colors are just as comparable, if not better, quality wise to the coveted palettes from UD. Actually, I prefer this palette to the UD ones. Price is better and colors are buttery and smooth. UD has too much fall out and shimmer sometimes.
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this palette so so so much! It has a buttery texture and is pretty pigmented. It lasts all day and never creased, at least for me it didn't. I love the cute designs on the package and that it travels well. The fact that it comes with a giant mirror is a plus for me cause I wont need to carry extra blushes just for the use of the mirror.
Jessica V.
This is a really nice palette, all the colors are neutral colors. But you can still create many different looks from this. I got mines from kohls, they sell this in store and online. I would highly recommend!
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
I really like this palette. It misses few warm colors i like if i can add this to too faced chocolate bar's salted carmel color it would be awesome palette. My fav colors are stand-offish, sultry and seductive
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Naughty more...
Everything about this pallet is amazing! The pigment is incredible and the lasting power is better than anything else I own. The colors are bright and stick out and I choose this over any other pallet that I own!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?