BY THEBALM

Reviews (2005)
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love the color options in the palette. It has the potential for a great everyday palette for someone who likes neutral colors. I reach for this palette often and am very close to hitting pan on a few of the colors! I love it.
Whitney C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this palette I use it almost everyday the colors are very pigmented and really don't need a primer added underneath them. They can be worn wet or dry. It is very long lasting throughout the day and the palette itself lasts a really long time!
Bri S.
Minneapolis , MN
This is such a great overlooked palette. The colors were picked to go together so well and they are absolutely beautiful. I have green eyes and I can wear each and everyone of these shades and the blend easily. A really great pallets for the money!
Brooke  C.
Westminster , MD
LOVE this eyeshade palette all the shades are gorgeous and highly pig,inter which I love and it goes one quite smoothly also the package is amazingly beautiful and unique and if you don't like the women on the shadows there's and alternative one you can buy
Lulu P.
Meridian, MS
I LOVE this palette!!! I recommend this for beginners and advanced artists! It's color pay off is long lasting!! The colors are beautiful and easy to apply and blend!! I have green/blue eyes, the colors go well for me! I recommend this palette!! ūüĎĆūüėć
Sarah E.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is one of my favorite "nude" palettes. I love the colors and the texture. The Balm makes great shadows. With the market being over saturated with "nude" and "naked" (or some people say boring) palettes, I would recommend this one over many others. Sure UD has 3 great palettes out, but I like the nostalgic packaging and the great quality of the Balm.
Jessica V.
This is a really nice palette, all the colors are neutral colors. But you can still create many different looks from this. I got mines from kohls, they sell this in store and online. I would highly recommend!
Lucy V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette not only has adorable packaging but the colors are just as comparable, if not better, quality wise to the coveted palettes from UD. Actually, I prefer this palette to the UD ones. Price is better and colors are buttery and smooth. UD has too much fall out and shimmer sometimes.
Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
Review for: Naughty more...
One of my favorites palettes of 2015. It has a great variety of colors. i can do an everyday look or i can be a little more dramatic and add some darker colors. And i like that it has a matte brown which is great for a transition or crease color!
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this palette so so so much! It has a buttery texture and is pretty pigmented. It lasts all day and never creased, at least for me it didn't. I love the cute designs on the package and that it travels well. The fact that it comes with a giant mirror is a plus for me cause I wont need to carry extra blushes just for the use of the mirror.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?