• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1929)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Cory E.
This palette underwhelmed me. I found the colors to be shades I already owned, and nothing spectacular to work with. In fact, upon multiple uses with multiple bases and primers, I found these faded on me throughout the day. Disappointing.
Sabrina T.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is an amazing alternative to anyone who wants a taste of the Urban Decay Naked Pallete but doesn't want to splurge as much on it. The pigments are so dark so a swipe with your brush will give you the color you need!
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Naughty more...
Awesome palette color is so deep I love it I have hazel eyes the colors all match I use this at last 4 times a week I have brought this product 4 times cause it's long lasting I would buy again for sure and so should you
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love the color options in the palette. It has the potential for a great everyday palette for someone who likes neutral colors. I reach for this palette often and am very close to hitting pan on a few of the colors! I love it.
Whitney C.
Augusta , GA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this palette I use it almost everyday the colors are very pigmented and really don't need a primer added underneath them. They can be worn wet or dry. It is very long lasting throughout the day and the palette itself lasts a really long time!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love The Balm Cosmetics!! Their products have such cute packaging and their products are great quality!! These eyeshadow are easy to blend and are pigmented! I would def repurchase and plan to buy more of their products.
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
There is no question that this is a quality palette. It is also very cute packaging and it is cheaper than others (especially if you get lucky with a good sale). I prefer this over the Naked palette mainly because of the 4 matte colors it had while Naked only has 1. It also has my favorite color that is rare in a nude palette Sexy (matte burgandy). It pretty much has everything I need for an eye look so I don't have to reach for multiple shadows or liners if I am not in the mood.
Brooke  C.
Westminster , MD
LOVE this eyeshade palette all the shades are gorgeous and highly pig,inter which I love and it goes one quite smoothly also the package is amazingly beautiful and unique and if you don't like the women on the shadows there's and alternative one you can buy
Bri S.
Minneapolis , MN
This is such a great overlooked palette. The colors were picked to go together so well and they are absolutely beautiful. I have green eyes and I can wear each and everyone of these shades and the blend easily. A really great pallets for the money!
Sarah E.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is one of my favorite "nude" palettes. I love the colors and the texture. The Balm makes great shadows. With the market being over saturated with "nude" and "naked" (or some people say boring) palettes, I would recommend this one over many others. Sure UD has 3 great palettes out, but I like the nostalgic packaging and the great quality of the Balm.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?