The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 585 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
We are both creative and wear our shades differently, but there isn't one color in here that doesn't show up nice and complimentary on the both of us.
I'm a makeup junkie. This is a go to, at least 5 days out of 7.
I especially like the red color in this palette! One of my favorites!! I don't know if Urban Decay has a red tone in a palette like this one? They should if they don't! I thought they would in the Naked3 but there isn't....
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos