BY THEBALM

Reviews (1948)
Shelby G.
Jeffersonville, IN
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I recently started buying products from theBalm and let me just say, I AM IN LOVE! Especially with this eyeshadow palette. It has the perfect colors for your everyday make-up look. The colors are super pigmented and last all day without getting caky. I love the fact that it also has plenty of shimmery colors as well as matte. And the packaging is just too cute!!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This is a great nude palette. I do believe it is kind of overhyped. Shadows are very pigmented, but I like my chocolate bar palette better. It's not a "must have" but if you're looking for a great natural palette this is great for you. I also adore the packaging. The inside is adorable.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Such an awesome palette! The colors are so pigmented and they are so creamy. The apply so easily and beautifully. It is very easy to get the perfect nude eye makeup with this palette. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with any skin tone.
Cory E.
This palette underwhelmed me. I found the colors to be shades I already owned, and nothing spectacular to work with. In fact, upon multiple uses with multiple bases and primers, I found these faded on me throughout the day. Disappointing.
Christiane C.
Corinth, VT
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is my favorite palette. I bought this the same time I bought the UD Naked 2 and I use this one more often. It has some gorgeous colors and a few different ones (my favorite is the dark reddish brown matte color). The colors blend beautifully and they last. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Rebecka A.
Bluefield, WV
Review for: Naughty more...
This product is my everyday eye shadow pallet. It has the perfect nude colors for day or night. My only complaint and the reason it was 5 stars is if you hit pan and want that shadow again you have to repurchase the entire product.
Sabrina T.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is an amazing alternative to anyone who wants a taste of the Urban Decay Naked Pallete but doesn't want to splurge as much on it. The pigments are so dark so a swipe with your brush will give you the color you need!
Samantha D.
I love the balm and I always love their products! This color payoff was not as great as the others. There are also many colors that I don't really use. I wanted the white to be more pigmented! I do love the balm tho
Sarah E.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is one of my favorite "nude" palettes. I love the colors and the texture. The Balm makes great shadows. With the market being over saturated with "nude" and "naked" (or some people say boring) palettes, I would recommend this one over many others. Sure UD has 3 great palettes out, but I like the nostalgic packaging and the great quality of the Balm.
Lulu P.
Meridian, MS
I LOVE this palette!!! I recommend this for beginners and advanced artists! It's color pay off is long lasting!! The colors are beautiful and easy to apply and blend!! I have green/blue eyes, the colors go well for me! I recommend this palette!! ūüĎĆūüėć
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?