BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2046)
Buy on Amazon
Lydia F.
I don't have the whole palette, but I received a little sample in my ipsy bag a while back and absolutely LOVE the shade. And it lasts all day! Would LOVE to try the whole tray and especially the Bahama mama!!
Wishful thinking!!
Katie T.
denver, CO
Review for: Naughty more...
Picked up this pallet at khols and I'm not as impressed with it as I thought I would be. I love this brand, I use there brushes and I've tried there blush, and they were great but this eye shadow isn't great. The pigments are really off and the colors are not very flattering. I am giving the pallet two stars because I love all the thought put into the packaging and the design.
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Naughty more...
I'm in love with all of the shades on this pallet!!! I can't get enough. I have blue eyes and these pigments make my eyes POP!!! I will buy all they have to offer because it's so worth it! And for the price, it's a steal!! Seriously beautiful colors! And they last.
Stacy M.
Westminster, MD
I really do find myself reaching for this palette a lot. It has become one of my go to palettes. The colors are all amazingly pigmented and they blend very well. I've always used a primer with these but probably wouldn't need to
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love that this paraben green, cruelty free and talc free!
this is my very first palette and even if my palette collection has grown, i still grab this one for my everyday eye look or a nice neutral smokey eye look!
the shadows are so pigmented and the mix of matte and shimmers are just right to make out an eye look!
Melissa M.
I cannot live without this palette! The colors are prefect for my fair skin tone. Very pigmented eye shadow, long lasting. Complimented everywhere I go! Excellent price, available at Kohls. Terrific range of colors, matte and glittery powder. Highly recommended!
Sarah E.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Why are there two pages for this? Buttery rich shadows that range form nude to smokey! I've created so many looks with this palette! I love how slim it is and TheBalm always has the greatest packaging. I have already bought it for others as gifts and they all love it!
Kailee G.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
First off, The Balms packaging is PERFECT! I ordered this palette on HauteLook and I am in love with it! I love creating different looks with this palette. I love using the matte black as a subtle eyeliner. I like the combinations of matte and shimmery shades. I also love using this with my NAKED palette. Definitely worth it, especially if you can find it for $18 on Hautelook!
Nou L.
This palette has a fairly nice range of neutral shades. I like the colors in this palette over the others because this one is more appropriate for everyday wear. It lasts throughout the day if you use a good eyeshadow primer.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this pallet! Super pigmented and really easy to blend. I think the colors are absolutely gorgeous and the packaging is so fun. This line is super clever with all it's packaging. I love that. I found that there wasn't a lot of fallout with this easy. I would definitely recommend it.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?