BY THEBALM

Reviews (1973)
Katie T.
denver, CO
Review for: Naughty more...
Picked up this pallet at khols and I'm not as impressed with it as I thought I would be. I love this brand, I use there brushes and I've tried there blush, and they were great but this eye shadow isn't great. The pigments are really off and the colors are not very flattering. I am giving the pallet two stars because I love all the thought put into the packaging and the design.
Melissa M.
I cannot live without this palette! The colors are prefect for my fair skin tone. Very pigmented eye shadow, long lasting. Complimented everywhere I go! Excellent price, available at Kohls. Terrific range of colors, matte and glittery powder. Highly recommended!
Stacy M.
Westminster, MD
I really do find myself reaching for this palette a lot. It has become one of my go to palettes. The colors are all amazingly pigmented and they blend very well. I've always used a primer with these but probably wouldn't need to
Jessica D.
Hartford, CT
Love this palette! I can create many complete looks using only this palette, without having to reach for others. The colors are all pigmented and easy to blend- even the names of the shades are fantastic. Would highly recommend!
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Naughty more...
I'm in love with all of the shades on this pallet!!! I can't get enough. I have blue eyes and these pigments make my eyes POP!!! I will buy all they have to offer because it's so worth it! And for the price, it's a steal!! Seriously beautiful colors! And they last.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love that this paraben green, cruelty free and talc free!
this is my very first palette and even if my palette collection has grown, i still grab this one for my everyday eye look or a nice neutral smokey eye look!
the shadows are so pigmented and the mix of matte and shimmers are just right to make out an eye look!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I love this pallet! Super pigmented and really easy to blend. I think the colors are absolutely gorgeous and the packaging is so fun. This line is super clever with all it's packaging. I love that. I found that there wasn't a lot of fallout with this easy. I would definitely recommend it.
Nicole M.
Review for: Naughty more...
I'm sorry I don't like this palette that much. The colors are not pigmented at all. Some of them look blotchy. I even tried using Mac fix plus to intensive them didn't really do much. They do feel buttery but not a huge fan.
Destinee S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Naughty more...
Received a sample of Nude Dude eyeshadow from Ipsy. At first I was hesitant but now it is one of my favorites. i am about to go purchase the whole palette because of the sample on Ipsy, the texture, the lasting color, and how well it blends makes the eye shadow look really good.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Alycia D.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I got this from Birchbox with my points so I didn't spend the money but it is fairly expensive ($36 I think). I personally won't spend more than 10$ for any beauty products so I am glad I was able to purchase this with my Birchbox points.

Anyway, the colors are great and so is the little brush that comes with it...though it doesn't look like there is one in the photo.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?