BY THEBALM

• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1946)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Paige H.
Destin, FL
I love nude Undefined s. I also love this brand! I think their packaging is super cute! But anyways, I like this brand because I like how it looks after I apply it. It stays on all day long and looks great! It also make great gifts for friends!
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a pretty palette. The shades are nice and the pigment is pretty good. I would recommend this for anyone really but I would say that it would be good for someone learning to apply shadow. It is not deeply pigmented which can be a problem when you are learning.
Demoree M.
Watertown, SD
Bought this palette on amazon. Don't like the brush that it comes with but I use the pointy end to line my eyes. The colors are pretty nude toned, smokey. Kinda like the naked 1 palette. Recommend any of thebalms" makeup honestly.
Pang H.
This Palette Is The Best! I Love It! It total Blendable And You Cold Creat A Complete Eye Look With This Palette! 🔒💕 It's last Pretty Long. It A Good Value Price $28.80 For 12 Pretty Shades. I Would Recommend It. Its One Of My Favorite And The Best!!!
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday and I fell in love with this pallet I use the sleek shade for my eyebrows and I cannot use anything else than that shade for my eyebrows they are super pigmented I love the range of colors that they have they are super easy to blend as well
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
The nudetude palette by the balm is a great everyday palette, or you can make it more dramatic for night time looks. I bought mine on hautelook for half the price. I would recommend, it is much cheaper than the urban decay naked palettes. I love it!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
The Balm is such a good brand for eyeshadows, I've never been disappointed. The Nude'tude Palette has a great selection of colors to try and they have great staying power. Highly pigmented and simply wonderful. I highly recommend the Balm for any of your eyeshadow needs.
Tania C.
Review for: Naughty more...
This was one of the first palettes I've ever owned and I absolutely love the quality of these shadows they are a bit powdery but very pigmented. The only problem I have with this palette is that I don't reach for it at all. I try to force myself to use it but I don't reach for it, once in a while I'll use the white shade or the black and pink ones but besides that it sits in my vanity looking pretty.
Salisa C.
Clarksville, TN
Been using this for a while now, has great pigment. Lots of time I just use sassy, snobby and stand-offish for highlighting and it came out pretty. Sleek and serious for drawing my brows, you can create some smokey looks with this palette. Love 💕
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This palette is so cute. I love the packaging and the shades are very pigmented as well. I really like the shade "sexy" its a burgundy/brown shade and its perfect for applying in the crease for a nice smokey look. I would recommend this product.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?