BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2005)
Buy on Amazon
Candice J.
I am completely in love with this palette. I use it almost everyday. I love the colors which are very pigmented and buildable for awesome coverage. These last me all day long as well. The colors just go very good together. So many options of color combos
Caeli D.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
If you are looking for a matte palette then this won't be for you because most of the colors are shimmer/pearlized. These colors are so beautiful and pigmented. a little bit goes a long way. these stayed put all day and i did not experience any fall out.
Pang H.
This Palette Is The Best! I Love It! It total Blendable And You Cold Creat A Complete Eye Look With This Palette! 🔒💕 It's last Pretty Long. It A Good Value Price $28.80 For 12 Pretty Shades. I Would Recommend It. Its One Of My Favorite And The Best!!!
Paige H.
Destin, FL
I love nude Undefined s. I also love this brand! I think their packaging is super cute! But anyways, I like this brand because I like how it looks after I apply it. It stays on all day long and looks great! It also make great gifts for friends!
Demoree M.
Watertown, SD
Bought this palette on amazon. Don't like the brush that it comes with but I use the pointy end to line my eyes. The colors are pretty nude toned, smokey. Kinda like the naked 1 palette. Recommend any of thebalms" makeup honestly.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
The Balm is such a good brand for eyeshadows, I've never been disappointed. The Nude'tude Palette has a great selection of colors to try and they have great staying power. Highly pigmented and simply wonderful. I highly recommend the Balm for any of your eyeshadow needs.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday and I fell in love with this pallet I use the sleek shade for my eyebrows and I cannot use anything else than that shade for my eyebrows they are super pigmented I love the range of colors that they have they are super easy to blend as well
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
The nudetude palette by the balm is a great everyday palette, or you can make it more dramatic for night time looks. I bought mine on hautelook for half the price. I would recommend, it is much cheaper than the urban decay naked palettes. I love it!
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is a pretty palette. The shades are nice and the pigment is pretty good. I would recommend this for anyone really but I would say that it would be good for someone learning to apply shadow. It is not deeply pigmented which can be a problem when you are learning.
Salisa C.
Clarksville, TN
Been using this for a while now, has great pigment. Lots of time I just use sassy, snobby and stand-offish for highlighting and it came out pretty. Sleek and serious for drawing my brows, you can create some smokey looks with this palette. Love 💕
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?