BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2041)
Dallas H.
Clifton, CO
I was hesitant to purchase from THE BALM COSMETICS but I now own 2 palettes from them this being my 2nd. Compared to other palettes I've bought, this one has to be one of my most pigmented . I would highly recommend this product and this company to anybody looking for great colors with great quality :)
Somantha S.
I really enjoy The Balm eyeshadows! I find them to be pigmented and have a nice formula. They aren't super soft but they aren't hard either. The pigmentation seems pretty uniform across the board and I didn't have an issue with longevity. I'd recommend them!
Michelle A.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is wonderful! It allows for good pigmentation without a hefty price tag. It has great quality for a moderate price. Mine was $17.00 and it lasts forever. Also, my eyes are very sensitive to makeup and this palette does not irritate them. The only complaint is there are a lot of shimmer tones and not enough matte tones. Other than that I love it!
Lynn B.
Haverhill, Ma
Review for: Naughty more...
I really like theBalm brand. this "nude'tude" palette is beautiful. I enjoy all the colors and how rich and creamy they are. I live the names for each color as well. The only thing missing, in my opinion, is a color on the plum side.
Glory A.
The Balm makes the best packaging ever. I love their eye shadows because they are pigmented and blend well. I believe that they are great shadows and I will rebuy this product again. I use this product often. I would recommend this product without hesitation.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Naughty more...
I love theBalm palettes for not only their superb eyeshadows but for the adorable packaging as well. You can go from a day look to a night look with these palettes. While they are pigmented and gorgeous I feel that there aren't enough shades to complete a look. Like more matte shades would be great!
Candice J.
I am completely in love with this palette. I use it almost everyday. I love the colors which are very pigmented and buildable for awesome coverage. These last me all day long as well. The colors just go very good together. So many options of color combos
Carissa C.
Clemmons, NC
This is the best everyday eyeshadow palette! It has a wide range of looks you can create and the eyeshadow formula is awesome! They stay in place all day, blend out really easy, and always look great. This is my number one palette I would recommend to everyone! And the packaging is super cute too!
Caeli D.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
If you are looking for a matte palette then this won't be for you because most of the colors are shimmer/pearlized. These colors are so beautiful and pigmented. a little bit goes a long way. these stayed put all day and i did not experience any fall out.
Paige H.
Destin, FL
I love nude Undefined s. I also love this brand! I think their packaging is super cute! But anyways, I like this brand because I like how it looks after I apply it. It stays on all day long and looks great! It also make great gifts for friends!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Walmart