BY THEBALM

Reviews (1989)
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Naughty more...
The nude'tude palette looked adorable when I was going to get it and the price seemed reasonable but I wouldn't repurchase and if I am honest it's not something I really reach for. The colors lack pigment they are more glittery then anything. There are a couple of colors I like but wouldn't really recommend.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Review for: Naughty more...
This is the first eyeshadow palette that I've ever had. It is great for beginners like myself. The colors are beautiful and vibrant. The little brush that it comes with is not very useful though. I would definitely recommend this palette to beginners or professionals!
Lissesh M.
Review for: Naughty more...
this palette of shades is very nice and good pigmentation recommend if for someone who wants a palette with an excellent combination of colors. I bought this gift and beautiful , use it daily.
Worth its cost
Lauren P.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this eye shadow palette in a big, big way! The colors are varied enough to use this for everyday eye looks of all kinds. You can use the lighter shades for a more professional, or natural look and really glam it up with the smokey dark colors. The color payoff is wonderful, and long lasting. These colors blend easily and there are so many combinations to explore. I love using the black shadow as liner with the brush included.
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Naughty more...
I just got this palette and I must say the packaging is EVERYTHING! CONFIDENCE runs through this palette. I just got a chance to swatch this palette, and I must say that they are so blendable, beautiful nudey colors, some simmer some matte, and an everyday use.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
My very first palette from them and I am a very happy camper, first I love the design of the overall palette with the little pin up girls. Each color is reflection of the "pin up girls" they are with and the colors are a really good tint too! As always apply primer to make you eye shadow last all day and night.
Tara S.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I purchased this in lieu of UD Naked pallets as I didn't want to spend that amount of money. I found this on sale and got a great deal for it. I use it almost everyday at least one color. Nice variety of colors that all actually go well together for the most part. I can see where some may think its chalky but I think its all about how you apply and make sure to use a base. I don't have any issue with fallout or glitter everywhere.
Annie C.
I got this for my mom as a gift and I couldn't stand not to dig my fingers into it a swatch it. I kept looking at it impatiently waiting to give it to her. She uses this everyday as has told me she's gotten lots of compliment and loves it. I recommend this.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I find this eyeshadow palette to just be ok. I prefer the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palette. I think the quality of the eyeshadows are better in the Urban Decay Naked palettes. These eyeshadows tend to fade and crease quicker. Also the Urban Decay Naked palette eyeshadows are more pigmented then these
Dallas H.
Clifton, CO
I was hesitant to purchase from THE BALM COSMETICS but I now own 2 palettes from them this being my 2nd. Compared to other palettes I've bought, this one has to be one of my most pigmented . I would highly recommend this product and this company to anybody looking for great colors with great quality :)
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?