• I've seen this palette in person and the eye shadows seem quite s...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If you have...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1929)
  • "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
  • "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Shannon W.
Review for: Naughty more...
I am in love with this packaging! The colors are very nice but there are few matte shades. The brush that came with it was not the best and I ended up tossing it in the trash. Overall the product provides you with gorgeous shades but nothing really stood out to me!
Emma D.
Martinsville, NJ
The pallet has beautiful nude colors for everyday wear. The only problem I have with it is that some of the darker colors will have a lot of fallout at times. Really annoying when trying to do my makeup. But other than that the colors are very pigmented and look great.
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
At first sight, the selection of colors may be somewhat more random for a neutral palette and I think some bloggers say that there are no results and end up not using it. But if you look closely you will find all the colors you may want, need to create looks for everyday. A taupe tone is missing, but I still think it offers a versatility and a great option for beginners.The colors are quite complete I love the design of the packaging
Yogini B.
Piscataway, NJ
Overall, the quality of the Nude 'tude palette is very high & consistent throughout the shadows. The only shadow I had trouble with was Silly & Sultry, which didn't carry as much pigment as the others with some minor issues with the softness. When applied, the concerns I had about Sultry disappeared, though, while Silly just never quite worked out. The other ten eye shadows, though, were excellent–soft, smooth, buttery, and pigmented.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
I just got this palette and it's my first experience with the balm. I'm impressed. These blend great, great pigmentation and beautiful nude shades. Great for on the go. I can get everything o need for a basic nude smiley eye with this palette. These are proved good too
Lorraine C.
I LOVE the Nude'tude Palette. It has some of the most basic colors that each nude palette should have. This is a great alternative to the Naked palette. You can create many daytime and nighttime looks with this palette. I love the shades in this palette and they go on quiet easily. The packaging is also very nice!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Naughty more...
The nude'tude palette looked adorable when I was going to get it and the price seemed reasonable but I wouldn't repurchase and if I am honest it's not something I really reach for. The colors lack pigment they are more glittery then anything. There are a couple of colors I like but wouldn't really recommend.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
My very first palette from them and I am a very happy camper, first I love the design of the overall palette with the little pin up girls. Each color is reflection of the "pin up girls" they are with and the colors are a really good tint too! As always apply primer to make you eye shadow last all day and night.
Andrea B.
Spokane, WA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
The eyeshadow itself is the best quality -- silky, smooth, easy to blend, with a good mix of matte and shimmer. But some of the shades I don't find myself reaching for as much as others! I mainly stick with the matte shades in this and don't use too many of the shimmers. The matte black is the die for! I also really like the brush in this, especially the angled side. I use it to apply the black eyeshadow as eyeliner all the time!
Lauren P.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I love this eye shadow palette in a big, big way! The colors are varied enough to use this for everyday eye looks of all kinds. You can use the lighter shades for a more professional, or natural look and really glam it up with the smokey dark colors. The color payoff is wonderful, and long lasting. These colors blend easily and there are so many combinations to explore. I love using the black shadow as liner with the brush included.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?