BY THEBALM

Reviews (1947)
Casey J.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette!!! I bought it off of the website a few years ago, and it's easily one of my favorite palettes I've ever bought, and at a great price! For the most part, the colors come on smooth. My favorite shades are the yellow, the deep maroon, and the pink and silver ones.
Cydnee K.
Review for: Nice, Naughty, The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
These are my absolute fave eyeshadow palettes! My eye lids are pretty oily so I usually have trouble with shadow going on correctly but this applies perfectly and stays all day. It blends very well and the color combination is natural with some edge.
Shayla B.
Lancaster
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
This eyeshadow palette is by far the best one I've tried yet. It has all the necessities in an eyeshadow palette and the colors look amazing and so pigmented! Overall, this palette is a must have and I definitely recommend!
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Naughty more...
I absolutely love this palette. Has all the colors I love. Not too powdery but blends super well. I just wish the eye shadows were bigger. So they'd last longer. But other than that. I love it!!! Totally would buy again.
Samantha M.
Huber Heights
I love the range of colors in this palette. These shadows are very soft and creamy but do tend to have a lot of fallout. Each shadow is super pigmented and they blend well. I also just love the adorable packaging on this product.
Meagen M.
Seffner, FL
Review for: Naughty more...
I love the colors and how they work together. At the end it's just a nude pallet, there's a million of them. The pigment is pretty good. the Balm sells amazing packaging. The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Naughty more...
I have a problem with nude palettes. I have so many & I will never in life wear all of them lol.
This was one of my first nude palettes & I still really like it. It has 4 mattes, a warm mid brown, a dark wine, a dark brown & a black.
( the last 3 look great as eyeliners)
& 8 shimmer shades, pinky ones, taupe ones, golden brown, rose gold & a highlight shade.
It's a really complete palette & a good value for the price. Especially when you catch them on Hautelook for half off.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
A must have!
I swatched a few of these colors in Kohls (gosh they are the worst, the make-up lady would not leave me alone!) and found that although I already had colors very similar to these, the formula was very creamy, blended nicely, and when I tried to wipe of the swatches they wouldn't budge. The packaging is also super cute, I loooooove packaging that closes with magnets like this one.
I go in and out of using this palette exclusively for a few weeks then rotating to another. I can't get over how pigmented these colors are, especially the darker ones. I hardly ever put black on my eyelids but their black "Serious" is sooooo dark and matte. Sexy, Selfish, and Standoffish are my favorites, and I often pull out this palette to use Sultry as a transition color.
Every color is beautiful, I've used every one. A great go-to palette!
Gissel 자.
Bell Gardens, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have the nude beach pallete and I have to say I am very impressed. All the shades are perfect for my skin tone and it’s very pigmented and I would buy it again!
Tristen P.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Nice more...
I loved this eyeshadow palette, such a great range of neutral colors. The shadow was extremely pigmented and had beautiful shimmer in a few of the colors! Highly recommend!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?