The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 585 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
This was one of my first nude palettes & I still really like it. It has 4 mattes, a warm mid brown, a dark wine, a dark brown & a black.
( the last 3 look great as eyeliners)
& 8 shimmer shades, pinky ones, taupe ones, golden brown, rose gold & a highlight shade.
It's a really complete palette & a good value for the price. Especially when you catch them on Hautelook for half off.
I swatched a few of these colors in Kohls (gosh they are the worst, the make-up lady would not leave me alone!) and found that although I already had colors very similar to these, the formula was very creamy, blended nicely, and when I tried to wipe of the swatches they wouldn't budge. The packaging is also super cute, I loooooove packaging that closes with magnets like this one.
I go in and out of using this palette exclusively for a few weeks then rotating to another. I can't get over how pigmented these colors are, especially the darker ones. I hardly ever put black on my eyelids but their black "Serious" is sooooo dark and matte. Sexy, Selfish, and Standoffish are my favorites, and I often pull out this palette to use Sultry as a transition color.
Every color is beautiful, I've used every one. A great go-to palette!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos