3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,031 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I just recently discovered this palette and I am amazed by all the beautiful looks I can make with it. The colors are very pigmented and blend easily with each other. There are a variety of shimmer and matte shades and they all compliment each other very well.
First I have to say I LOVE the packaging. Okay that out of the way, I have many brands of eye shadow from SK to Mary Kay to LORAC and this is in my top 5. Wears well, goes on smooth, no texture to make it rough on the eyelids and a bit more options than your average nude palette. You cant go wrong buying this.
This was my first eye pallet I ever bought. The pigmentation could be better, but it has a great array of colors and stays put as long as I use a makeup primer. It's great for beginners, but if you're super experienced with makeup you might want something with more color power.
I loooove this palette the shadows are very pigmented and creamy and they last for so long the only thing I would like to change are some colors that I havent even touched
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette! A divine nude palette, even when you think you couldn't possibly need any more nude shades. Cute, cheeky packaging, and excellent creamy pigmentation. Not a lot of matte shades, so if you're not into shimmer, maybe skip this palette, but there are a lot of excellent colors in here from dramatic evening looks to soft, daytime office looks. The Balm is always on Hautelook, too, so you can definitely score a good price under retail.
Great brand with adorable packaging. I have tried a few products from this brand and I haven't been disappointed yet. This palette caught my attention mainly because I love the packaging! But I will also say the the eye shadows in the palette are really nice as well. They are all pigmented and very soft and although they aren't my favorite they so blend nicely and have good color pay offf.
This palette has it all: shimmers, matte, and unique colors that are not available in my other matte palettes. I especially love the matte, burgundy color. It's a great color for the crease. I've used this palette alone and in combination with all my other palettes and has become my 2012 favorite palette of all. The price is also a lot more reasonable than other neutral palettes and the pigmentation and texture is amazing!! Absolutely love this!
This palette is great for many reasons. First, what cheeky packaging - theBalm always hits the mark! I like the variety of lights-darks - I love doing a really dark outer corner, and with some palettes, I find limited options. This one has a great range. The pigmentation is fantastic. I would say the shadow quality is comparable to Urban Decay. Even though this is touted as a "nudes" palette, you can really create a bold look with these colors.
Got some attitude for sure when I wear these shades! I love making different gradients and the coverage of these mattes tends to be on the heavy side. A little goes a long way with great pigmentation and very little fallout. Overall, the shades are very beautiful and classic.
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this palette. It has 8 Satin/Shimmer eye shadows, and 4 matte eye shadows. The eye shadows are very pigmented, and last all day on my oily lids. I do use use an eye primer. The colors are easy to blend, and use in combination with each other to make various day, and evening looks. The packaging is adorable, the palette does have a magnetic lid to keep the lid secure, and your shadows safe. The palette is very slim, and will travel well.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos