BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1989)
Mai T.
Can go from day look to night look. Good pigmentation and cute packaging. The eye shadows feels smooth lol I love it. Easy to blend and looks beautiful. My tip is to use a primer (I didn't use one before I got this palette but it helps) I find it to last longer and more beautiful with a primer.
amber e.
Newbury, MA
I LOVE THIS PALLETTE!
I got this around Christmas time, the price was pretty reasonable. The reason I had purchased this was because the naked 2 palette was out of stock so I wanted a cheaper alternative. I have the naked 2 palette and I can honestly say that this palette is similar and maybe even better, the pigmentation is amazing and has long staying power!
if you are interested in this product then you should definitely get it, its great to have In your collection!
Loring B.
Ohio
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is amazing! It has a great mix of frosted eye shadows and shimmer eye shadows. All the colors are very pigments and blend-able which helps created a plethora of looks you can create. One of the best things about this palette is that all the colors complement each other so well!
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I do not own this full palette, but I do own a few products and mostly love them. They are very pigmented and stay for a long time, but my only complaint is that they are a bit chalky and that makes them difficult to blend. For that reason, I often reach for other shadows in my collection.
Kati T.
Galesville, WI
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I think this is a great palette for people that want more than drugstore, but don't want to spend a fortune on a palette. I love theBalm, and this palette has a wonderful array of colors. They're all matched perfectly with each other and are very pigmented. I have light skin, so I never have to use a primer. I'd recommend a primer though if your skin is medium or darker. I use this neutral palette all the time and think it's great for people that stick to neutral eye shadows.
Frances S.
Del Valle, Tx
Review for: Naughty more...
These have pretty colors and I love how the colors are light and some are nude. The shadows usually lay me through the night. This is my first time using this palette and I love it so much and I would definitely buy it again. He only bad thing about it is that the mirror breaks very easily.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Not sure if there is a major makeup collector that does NOT have this palette to be honest. It's a staple in most people's collection and it's great quality. The shadows are great for every day use and blend very easily. You can achieve everything from a natural eye to smoky eye with this palette.
Karen B.
Morley, MI
OK so honestly, I was not really happy at first, but that's because I was not really into makeup nor did I know how to work with some of these colors! But after a few tutorials on youtube, I am in love! I would indeed recommend this product....the whole brand really, they are amazing!
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
I bought this palette on a whim when The Balm was on Hautelook. The packaging is super cute, as is the case with all of this brand's products. The shades are wearable but lack amazing pigmentation and blendability. I don't find myself reaching for this palette nearly as much as others.
Jacqueline L.
St Cloud , FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
First I have to say I LOVE the packaging. Okay that out of the way, I have many brands of eye shadow from SK to Mary Kay to LORAC and this is in my top 5. Wears well, goes on smooth, no texture to make it rough on the eyelids and a bit more options than your average nude palette. You cant go wrong buying this.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?