BY THEBALM

Reviews (2005)
Buy on Amazon
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Got this for like 10 bucks off of the WISH app. Thought it was going to be a fake but it's real! The pigmentation is the greatest of all the shadows I own but it's great for a beginner! They blend well and are super cute. My fav shade is Sexy!
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Naughty more...
I actually got the nude dude. Which is the same formula. Just different colors. I got one color from my ipsy bag. I was so excited when I got this product. I got the shade flirty which is a medium-dark brown. What I love most is the packaging. The packaging is SO cute and vintagy. I love it. The shadow is a nice color. When I put it on, I was a little surprised how much it wasn't pigmented. But it's a great high quality shadow and it stayed on all day without a primer. I would recommend this product.
Kelsey T.
Review for: Naughty more...
I am so glad the balm had a 50% off everything sale. I wanted to buy a few palettes from them, but for the price and the fact that I didn't LOVE the palettes I just put it off. When I saw they were having 50% I decided to buy this palette. I'm so glad I bought it! I love the mauve shades, and all the other shades as well. They have great pigmentation and can definitely be an everyday palette
Katelin B.
Augusta, GA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Such a good neutral palette! A great alternative to the original Urban Decay Naked Palette. It has some nice, every day shades mixed in with some darker shades to amp up your look. The white shade is my favorite shadow highlighter ever, it just makes your inner eye corners look so bright and pretty. The Balm shows up on the site Hautelook every couple weeks and they always seem to have this palette on sale and you can get it for about $20 there, so keep an eye out for it if you're interested!
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I initially bought this palette for my mom for her birthday and she fell in love with it. Takes it everywhere. I since bought one for myself and I do grab it more often than my other palettes. It's a great and easy palette for throwing on an office look and leaving the house. :) Recommended for those who love simple looks.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
I love The Balm - I think their branding and packaging is fabulous. Most of their products (ahem - mary lou manizer highlighter) are amazing. This is just alright. I've used much better shadows before. I don't know if shadow palettes are for me. I think the separates in any brand are always better.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This was my first pallet when I really started collecting makeup it will always hold a special place in my heartūüėć this pallet is a great every day look it's great for someone just started out as well the packaging is so cute they are so pigmented and blend able I highly recommend this to anyone
Nicole N.
Review for: Naughty more...
Such a great palette with amazing colors that literally flatter every skin tone. It's perfect for day or evening looks. I really enjoy applying them wet to make a creamier look and they look amazing. If you haven't tried it that way it's worth giving it a try. Some fall out during dry application but nothing more than normal. Love the packaging.
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I got this palette off HauteLook for $18 and I am loving it. The pigmentation is amazing, the formula is so smooth and not chalky. I like that there is a mix of satins, shimmers, mattes, and a couple have some real glitter. I can take this on weekends and get a whole look out of it, no problem. LOVE!
Mai T.
Can go from day look to night look. Good pigmentation and cute packaging. The eye shadows feels smooth lol I love it. Easy to blend and looks beautiful. My tip is to use a primer (I didn't use one before I got this palette but it helps) I find it to last longer and more beautiful with a primer.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?