3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,038 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I used birchbox points to purchase this product. I was already a loyal fan on my naked pallets but, since it was basically free for me, I figured why not give this a shot. When it comes to eye shadows I am extremely picky. I hate when eyeshadows have fall out. This product was free from that and awesome! Great pigment and lasting power. I'm falling more in love with The Balm products as I try more. Haven't found one I didn't like yet!
I was not very pleased with this palette at all. The shadow is very dry and has little to no color payoff once you place it on your eyelids. The only option I had to use these colors was to add a little color to my crease. I will not be purchasing this again. It was a bummer because I love this company.
Have you ever fallen in love before? Because I garrentee that this palette will make you feel more beautiful then your man ever could! Very pigmented, smooth like butter and blends so well you'll just fade into heaven!! Love the vintage feel to this product I have this and other single shadows. I simply can't get enough!!!!!
I remember buying this from The Balm sale and have had it for a year now. I've finished almost two of the shades! From crease shades to mattes and shimmers and two eyeshadow she that I use as brow powders - this palette really has everything you need for your eye looks! From natural to crazy smokey ones - I can't recommend this enough!
The blam has such an amazing set of products. I have tried several in the past few months but this have to be my favorite. The shadows are very pigmented and you dont even need an eye primer to get the actual color. And the package is amazing like all of their products. I love it!
This is one of my go-to palettes. There may not be a ton of colors, but the colors in the palette are perfect and can create several looks. You can easily do neutral, smokey, dramatic and natural looks. The Balm has amazing pigment and color pay-off. There is almost no fall-out when applying the shadow. I love this palette. If I travel, this is what I bring with me because I know it is all I will need!
By far one of the best palettes I have ever gotten! All of the shades are wearable on a daily basis. I like to use the brown and black shades as eyeliners. The pigmentation is incredible and the consistency is just right! The shadows are not all powder or too creamy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Love the quality and most of the colors. As a palette, I don't feel like I can get a complete look and have to turn to other palettes. I feel like they did well except for Snobby and Sassy. Had Snobby been more of a champagne or true gold (instead of a yellow gold) and Sassy been more cream than white, I think the palette would have been more complete
Such a good neutral palette! A great alternative to the original Urban Decay Naked Palette. It has some nice, every day shades mixed in with some darker shades to amp up your look. The white shade is my favorite shadow highlighter ever, it just makes your inner eye corners look so bright and pretty. The Balm shows up on the site Hautelook every couple weeks and they always seem to have this palette on sale and you can get it for about $20 there, so keep an eye out for it if you're interested!
This palette was one of the first palettes I ever bought when I first started getting into high end makeup. To this day I still really love it, I love the colors, I love the pigmentation and the packaging its soo cute, There's so any beautiful palettes out there and this one is still one of my top 10.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos