BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and favorite c...5 Answers
Reviews (1953)
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
This used to be my ultimate holy grail palette. You get such a great range and amount of colors so it's worth the price ($36!). The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I wish there were more mattes. Sometimes I find myself bringing in other matte shades to complete my look (although I promise you can make a ton of complete, full looks with this palette).
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I used birchbox points to purchase this product. I was already a loyal fan on my naked pallets but, since it was basically free for me, I figured why not give this a shot. When it comes to eye shadows I am extremely picky. I hate when eyeshadows have fall out. This product was free from that and awesome! Great pigment and lasting power. I'm falling more in love with The Balm products as I try more. Haven't found one I didn't like yet!
Marisol A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Have you ever fallen in love before? Because I garrentee that this palette will make you feel more beautiful then your man ever could! Very pigmented, smooth like butter and blends so well you'll just fade into heaven!! Love the vintage feel to this product I have this and other single shadows. I simply can't get enough!!!!!
Diana J.
North Port, FL
Review for: Naughty more...
This is one of my go-to palettes. There may not be a ton of colors, but the colors in the palette are perfect and can create several looks. You can easily do neutral, smokey, dramatic and natural looks. The Balm has amazing pigment and color pay-off. There is almost no fall-out when applying the shadow. I love this palette. If I travel, this is what I bring with me because I know it is all I will need!
Sahena S.
The blam has such an amazing set of products. I have tried several in the past few months but this have to be my favorite. The shadows are very pigmented and you dont even need an eye primer to get the actual color. And the package is amazing like all of their products. I love it!
Nayab N.
I remember buying this from The Balm sale and have had it for a year now. I've finished almost two of the shades! From crease shades to mattes and shimmers and two eyeshadow she that I use as brow powders - this palette really has everything you need for your eye looks! From natural to crazy smokey ones - I can't recommend this enough!
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
I was not very pleased with this palette at all. The shadow is very dry and has little to no color payoff once you place it on your eyelids. The only option I had to use these colors was to add a little color to my crease. I will not be purchasing this again. It was a bummer because I love this company.
Makeupnmaria C.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
By far one of the best palettes I have ever gotten! All of the shades are wearable on a daily basis. I like to use the brown and black shades as eyeliners. The pigmentation is incredible and the consistency is just right! The shadows are not all powder or too creamy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
I love The Balm - I think their branding and packaging is fabulous. Most of their products (ahem - mary lou manizer highlighter) are amazing. This is just alright. I've used much better shadows before. I don't know if shadow palettes are for me. I think the separates in any brand are always better.
Catherine F.
Gulf Shores, AL
Review for: Naughty more...
Love the quality and most of the colors. As a palette, I don't feel like I can get a complete look and have to turn to other palettes. I feel like they did well except for Snobby and Sassy. Had Snobby been more of a champagne or true gold (instead of a yellow gold) and Sassy been more cream than white, I think the palette would have been more complete
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?