BY THEBALM

Reviews (1952)
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Review for: Naughty more...
Love this palette soooo much!! it goes with me everywhere i go. i cant say enough good things about it honestly. every standard nude color possible with a few fun shades to turn out many nice looks great quality consistancy and beautiful pigmentation highly suggest everyone to buy this gem for $36.00 usd this is my favorite product of 2016
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
I purchased most of the balm products through HauteLook and I'm quiet happy with this brand. Great pigmentation specially the black shadow in this palette. Probably the most darkest shape I've seen next to makeup geeks black shadows ! Love and recommend it to anyone who is looking for neutral colors yet smokey shadow for party occasions
Megan B.
I don't feel that this is anything special. In fact I passed it on to someone else. I kept reaching for other palletes. There are other palletes out there that just have way more to offer. Some of the colors in this were awkward like yellow. There are some nice shades but overall I had to use other palletes to complete the look when using this one.
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a lovely neutrals palette. Cool toned but versatile. I take this with me when I'm travelling so I can do easy everyday looks. The shadows blend beautifully and feel velvet soft. I highly recommend the Nude'tude over the other Balm palette Nude'dude. I bought mine on Hautelook, and it was around $18, so it's worth the wait.
Candi F.
Berthoud, CO
Review for: Naughty more...
My introduction to makeup was with nude colors. As soon as I got my hands on enough money, this NudeTude palette was my first choice. The colors are beautiful and the packaging is playful and fun. TheBalm is by far my favorite cosmetics company because they never let me down when it comes to quality and cruelty free makeup.
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Naughty more...
I love the neutral colors of this palette and how pigmented they are! They last all day without creasing or smudging. Blending these out is very easy, and it's great that there's both shimmer and matte colors. A bonus is that the packaging is super cute!
Drew A.
Canton, GA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I really like this palette a lot. People often compare to UD's Naked palettes, which I think is a pretty good comparison. I think this palette takes the best, most usable colors you'd find in the first two Naked palettes and puts them into one, so I think it serves as a nice, less expensive substitute to those palettes. The colors are nice, you can use only this palette and make eye looks, but I find it has some great staples to mix with other eye shadows to create great looks as well. Overall, good palette.
Sofia P.
I absolutely love this palette.the colors are highly pigmented so although they are small you don't need a lot of product to get the job done. It has nudes and soft browns for day looks and darker colors to itensify your makeup look for the night.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
I wanted to love this because it's so adorable. I do use it sometimes, but don't reach for it as much as I thought I would. The colors are beautiful and pigmented, but it's hard to avoid a lot of fallout even with barely touching the brush to the product. I definitely end up cleaning up my undereye area after I use it.
Lori H.
Springdale, AR
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I have been wanting this palette for a while and was finally able to pick it up on Hautelook. I love all the Balms eye shadows and this palette is no exception. The colors are great and will work for everyday. You can also smoke it up for night time. I love how buttery soft their shadows are. The Balm eye shadows are my favorite by far.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?