BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1989)
Hannah L.
For the cost, I very much recommend this palette. The packaging is very cute (but if you don't like the ladies covered by the eyeshadows, you can get the palette without the ladies) and is fairly durable. It has a mix of matte and shimmery shades and while you might think that with the Naked Palette, the LORAC Pro Palette, and Maybelline's The Nudes Palettes, you don't need another nude based palette, you should consider this one. You can't get a shade like Sexy or Silly in any of those palettes! My personal favorite shades are Stubborn and Standoff-ish.
Aimee L.
Eagle, ID
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I got this palette a couple of months ago, and I rarely use anything else! It has twelve neutral shades, some shimmery and some matte. It's very versatile, and there is a good mix of light and dark shades. The eyeshadows are so creamy and pretty pigmented. Fallout is minimal. The packaging is adorable, and fairly sturdy. It comes with a dual ended brush. The shadow side is useless, but the liner side is excellent. HIGHLY recommended.
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
I wasn't too excited to buy this palette because here in my city it's sold in the drug store just more expensive than the regular brands but I paid about $20 for this palette and love it! I love it MORE than the UD Naked Palette. The matte shades are buttery smooth (not just the shimmer shades) and the packaging is cute too! This was a great buy! I use it almost daily.
Mineru S.
I really liked this palette when I first got it! There's definitely some fallout but the shadows blended so nicely and each shade is so pigmented! However, once I got other eyeshadow palettes, I never reached for this one anymore. I ended up giving it away because I just could not justify keeping it. If you are thinking about buying it, the palette itself is really great; I just ended up not reaching for it for some reason.
Heather G.
The Balm did a fantastic job creating a versatile nude palette, with brown, yellow, and red toned nude shades that are buttery and very pigmented. Includes 12 matte and glittery shades in an adorable package. Every beauty addict needs this palette.
Melissa B.
Atkinson, NH
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I like the quality of these eyeshadows. They are smooth and they blend well, however, they break down much faster than other eyeshadows I own. I always use an eyeshadow base (such as Urban Decay Primer Potion), however, after about 4 hours of wear I see some creasing. Also, I am not a huge fan of the color selections. While each color is beautiful, I find it somewhat difficult to come up with a large variety of looks.
Kaela P.
I love this palette. I use it as a supplement to my naked 2 palette when I want a change. It has a lot of nice shades that are all super pigmented with no fallout. I think it's different enough to the Naked palettes that I can own both without feeling like it's overkill. I've had this palette for over 3 years and it's still going strong. Love eyeshadows by the balm!
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This is such a versatile palette. The quality is superb and the color selection is fantastic. This is like either of the UD Naked Palettes, but with a little bit of color thrown in. I also like that there are a few more matte colors than what the UD Naked Palettes have. There are so many looks that you can create with this and it's fantastic for traveling. And how about the packaging? How cute is that?!! All of TheBalm packaging is adorable like this...huge fan. You can often find TheBalm on HauteLook.com for usually more than 50% off. Loving TheBalm these days!
Samantha H.
Albemarle, NC
Review for: Naughty more...
I picked up this beauty on Hautelook one day for $18! This palette has not been a disappointment! I can easily say that this is my go to palette for my daytime routine. The shadows are blendable and not all are shimmery or sparkley. I am a firm believer in the power of a matte shadow. This Benefit palette is so versatile and create the perfect daytime or night time look. My favorite shade in the bunch is "Sexy". At first it looks really burgundy but blends really well with the other shadows!
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Pigmentation is ok, and none of the shades were unique. The palette has super cute packaging, but the shadows are really small and shallow, so overall I don't think it's a very good value. The shimmers especially have to be heavily layered if you want them to show up. The balm has tons of awesome products, but there eyeshadows fell short for me.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?