BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Micaela G.
Review for: Naughty more...
The eyeshadows in this palette are superb in quality. They are very pigmented, smooth, and blendable. However, the shade selection does not suit me personally, so I don't often reach for it. My one gripe with the palette is that I wish it had more matte shades. Also, the colors stand-offish and stubborn are very similar. Stand-offish seems to be a metallic version of stubborn. I still think this is a great neutral palette and I imagine that most people would love it.
Hillary H.
Pembroke pines , FL
I love these shades, although they are a little dusty pigmentan super good! Besides being super practical to take !! Is the palette of shadows that everyone needs.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Naughty more...
Received an eyeshadow from Ipsy from the Nude Dude eyeshadow palette and I must say that it is one of my favorites. I actually am debating on purchasing the whole palette because I LOVELOVELOVE the texture of the shadow I received. It is my favorite color right now and I think it just makes me look gorgeous. I have green eyes so I usually stick with browns and neutral colors. This is definitely perfect for any color of eyes in my opinion. Just gorgeous. Once again, the texture is just AMAZING. It is smooth and has a satin feeling to it. It blends out beautifully and just goes great with an everyday kinda look. Perfect!
Megan B.
I got this palette at a discounted price and was not expecting it to compare to my more expensive palettes, but in actuality it does. The colors are perfect nudes that are both pigmented and easy to blend. I like the variety that this palette has to offer, which allows for both day and night eyeshadow looks. If you are looking for a cheap, but amazing nude shadow palette, then I recommend this one!
Aura C.
New york, NY
I love, love, love, love this palette! Its my normal go to and honestly I am up to my second one!. The colors are awesome to use as a base and to blend, and for a cut crease look these are definitely worth it. for me I do very nude and simple eye looks when I go to the office and just the simple fact that I walked into my Walgreens and picked up this palette for around $30 I was in love!
Keo D.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette is my default. I can basically get any look I want out of it.

Most of the shades have great color payoff (aside from silly), and are finely milled, but not powdery.

It's a more versatile palette than the Naked palettes, in my opinion, because it has a more diverse range of shades. This makes it great for travel! You can basically get any look you want out of this one set.

The star of the show is the packaging, of course, like all of The Balm's products. It comes in a "Naughty" and a "Nice" version-- Naughty having naked (but covered!) ladies on it, and Nice without the ladies.
Janine C.
Review for: Naughty more...
This is a beautiful palette with super blendable shadows. the shimmery shades in this are pigmented and blend really well. the matte shadows take a bit more effort but i think that's expected. it's long wearing as well. while all aspects of it are great, it's not one of my favorite palettes. it's probably one of my least touched because i feel like the colors aren't anything new.
Hannah L.
For the cost, I very much recommend this palette. The packaging is very cute (but if you don't like the ladies covered by the eyeshadows, you can get the palette without the ladies) and is fairly durable. It has a mix of matte and shimmery shades and while you might think that with the Naked Palette, the LORAC Pro Palette, and Maybelline's The Nudes Palettes, you don't need another nude based palette, you should consider this one. You can't get a shade like Sexy or Silly in any of those palettes! My personal favorite shades are Stubborn and Standoff-ish.
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Naughty more...
I really like the colors of these shadows and the variety. this is my first high end palette that I've owned and I was not disappointed. the colors are a bit harder to blend but other than that they are Really great!. I have both nude tude and nude dude and I definitely prefer nude tude. (also my only other issue is that I took this on vacation and when I arrived to my destination the mirror was broken and my bag was in my lap the whole time so be careful with that)
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?