The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 157 Q&A
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
- "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
- "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Most of the shades have great color payoff (aside from silly), and are finely milled, but not powdery.
It's a more versatile palette than the Naked palettes, in my opinion, because it has a more diverse range of shades. This makes it great for travel! You can basically get any look you want out of this one set.
The star of the show is the packaging, of course, like all of The Balm's products. It comes in a "Naughty" and a "Nice" version-- Naughty having naked (but covered!) ladies on it, and Nice without the ladies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos