3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,031 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
Yes yes yes!!! The balm is so amazing and worth it I want more!!!! It's so worth every penny and the color is so neutral and you can get so much use out of it! They have a huge collection of "The Balm" at Khols
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
I received one of the theBalm eyeshadow samples in one of my ipsy bags. It was a nudey pinkish browns. Very pretty color. Buidable pigment. Overall not a bad eyeshadow
My go to palette ! Better than all the naked palettes combined IMHO. Has a good range and realistically wearable colors, with multiple highlights, pinks, yellows, and the prettiest sable/medium/crease colors and great dark colors. This is a true neutral palette that has great pigmentation and is super soft and smooth. Plus, the brush it comes with is actually a really good, usable dual-ended brush. Very blend-able and I've never experienced fall-out with it. Plus, SUPER cute packaging !
I just got this palette ($18 on HauteLook!) and I have been obsessed with it since. I use it every day. I love this far more than the Naked palette. I feel that the selection of shades in Nude 'tude is just so gorgeous and the quality of the shadows is better than anything I have ever tried! I can create so many different eye looks with this palette. I've been having so much fun! The variety of finishes is awesome too. You get a few dark mattes, some shimmer and even a little glitter!
I use this palette almost everyday or when I want to go with a look that I know will suit any occasion. You can easily do daytime looks where you look as if you are not even wearing makeup, or a smoky night out look that's very dramatic. It comes with wonderful neutral shades as well as pinks and plums which mix it up a bit and help me create my favorite looks! The shadows are highly pigmented and blend amazingly well!
Well, this is a easy 10 shadow palette and has all the colors you need to start off with a daytime look and end up with a night time one. Its very easy to use this palette because you the color range starts from the light to dark on the palette. You are not looking for colors when you are doing a look. You just know which color to pickup next. This is my go to palette. The colors are pigmented. Use an eyeshadow primer beneath and you are simply good to go for the day. You can pop this palette in your bag and carry it around. It also has a very pretty packaging.
I love these shades, although they are a little dusty pigmentan super good! Besides being super practical to take !! Is the palette of shadows that everyone needs.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos