BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1972)
Emily W.
Carrollton, KY
Stunning! So many amazing neutral color tones almost much light in this palette they blend amazing great pigmentation one of my favorite pallets to use for an everyday look!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I absolutely love this pallet, from the silky smooth formula to the awesome flowing colors. The pigment of these shadows is unbeleavible. It was supper easy to apply without having to use a ton of product and even easier to blend the beautiful and somewhat bold colors out. The balm hit gold with this one for sure. This is one of the only pallets that I have found that I will use every color in it and when compared to some competitors the price isn't to bad either.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
The pigment of these shadows are great! A little goes a long way. They last all day, but I use a primer. The packaging is adorable and fun. I've used this brand several times and definitely recommend it.
Jennifer S.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I'm not one for eyeshadow palettes, but the balm nude eyeshadow palette really takes the cake for me. the eye shadow goes on perfectly smooth and blends well with all the colors on the palette. you can really wear any of these colors for any occasion weather is going out for coffee, going to work, or headed out on the town with someone special. the eye shadow blends perfectly and looks polished, rich in color, in very high quality. the price itself for the pallet is reasonable at about $20 and the colors last for such a long time. I would highly recommend this to anybody who loves makeup.
Maria V.
I have been pleasantly surprised that I prefer this to the UD palette (got that as a gift recently). This palette has a nice mix of matte, soft pearl and soft metallic shades as well as rich and dark shades. The UD palette did not have enough matte shades for me and had a little too much shimmer since I was looking for something versatile enough to create multiple looks for my conservative job.

The other good thing about this palette is that it includes a rich matte black shadow. I have used it as a liner or smoked it out for a traditonal smokey eye.

The colors are very intense with a good color payoff. They do not fade throughout the day. The brush is ok and I have used it when I didn't have my own brushes. The palette itself is about the same size as the UD palette and it also has a magnetic closure.

There are several shades that are similar to the original UD palette (specifically Buck and darkhorse and Sin) but they do not contain the same amount of shimmer.

I highly recommend this palette. <3 <3 <3
Lucy A.
Not completely in love with this palette. The darker shades have much more pigmentation then the lighter ones. However, it still does not have great color pay off. Overall, it's an okay palette.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Naughty more...
One day I was shopping around the Walgreens located on sunset blvd and vine in Hollywood and they sold the balm cosmetics. I've never really heard anyone talk to much about this brand at the time when I purchased this palate 2 years ago. By far that's the only Walgreens I know that has testers and I tested that colors and I fell in love. This palate is great for both daytime and nighttime looks. The shadows are very pigments and blend very great. Big thumbs up! Also, what attracted me to this cosmetics line was the packaging. I love the packaging, it's very retro and vintage. It comes with a mirror perfect to take on the go.
Jordan R.
Powhatan, VA
Review for: Naughty more...
I absolutely looove this eyeshadow! I received a sample in my Ipsy bag, and I am so glad I did because this is now my go-to for eyeshadows. The colors are simple but beautiful, and they go on oh so smooth. The eyeshadow lasted all day for me and at the end of the day, it wiped off nice and easy, so no scrubbing my eyelids to death! Not to mention, the packaging is totally cute and awesome. I highly recommend this eyeshadow. After all, who doesn't love a great product with awesome packaging!?
Joanell Y.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I picked this palette up on Hautelook because I love values and good deals and I have tried a number of products from the balm brand and this palette delivered like most of the products I love.

The colors are true to pan and blends well for a versatile everyday natural look that will add just enough tude to any look. Compared to other neutral palettes on the market this one gives you everything you need in one place to for your lid brow bone highlights and transition colors for most skin tones and undertones. I highly recommend this palette to anyone looking for a great everyday natural palette with a little drama.
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
Review for: Naughty more...
I bought this on their official website while on sale. First of all, the packaging is super cute. Second, the colors are a good selection for everyday neutrals, swatching with my fingers gives a good color payout. However, these are kinda powdery, especially the mattes, there is a lot of fallout and also the brush that comes with it is a nope. Good palette for the price though. Thebalm has sales frequently, wait to buy it during the sale from their site.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?