The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 157 Q&A
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
- "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
- "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Using an eyeshadow primer isn't even that necessary when using this palette, but when you do the pigment really pops.
It's a must-have palette for any makeup lover!
Favorite colors: Selfish (pearly pink color, great for a little warmth all over your lid or even a nice highlight color on your cheekbones) and Sleek (matte dark chocolate brown, great to smudge out for eyeliner and to make a nice warm smokey eye).
The texture, with all theBalm shadows, is phenomenal! Really pigmented and rich, not too much fallout, and really easy to blend or build up the intensity of the color. I guess the only gripe I would have would be that they don't give you very much product in each pan. I am very close to hitting pan on the "Selfish" color. Unfortunately I don't think they sell these as individual shadows either so if you run out of one color you will have to fork over more money for the whole palette.
If you love neutral eyeshadows you should definitely get your hands on this!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos