BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2041)
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this pallet at Kohls! It is a great pallet and I love the designs they have, very unique and awesome. The colors it has are very pretty for an everyday look.
Amanda W.
League City, TX
This is my go-to palette. Everything goes on so smooth, and blends so well. There's a great mix of matte and shimmer shades. It's awesome for both a night out and an easy every day look!
Nicci M.
Allenhurst, NJ
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
My bestie got this palette for me for Xmas last year, had she not I would have never bought it for myself since I have all the Urban Decay Naked palettes. But I am sooo happy she did because this quickly moved up into my top 5 fav palettes. The color payoff is amazing!!!! I use the pink shadow every day on my brow bone and I use the white (which BTW is my favorite white shadow EVER) on the inner corner of eyes to highlight. I will def be purchasing this palette when I get done with the one I have now and I have bought this for my mom who loves it just as much as me. The packaging is super cute and slim so I can slip in my purse to from work time to play time :)
Buy this palette!!!! If you don't then you are def missing out.
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This palette runs for $36 on thebalms website but can be found on hautelook sometimes for $18. It 12 shadows and 4 of them are matte. The shadows are quite pigmented but 1 or 2 may be chalky. There is fallout with this palette as there usually is with most shadows but nonetheless they are great to work with.

They have 2 versions of the palette.. the naughty version (girls) and the nice version (same as the cover).

This gets compared to the naked palettes but I have to say.. not only is it much cheaper than the naked palettes but it is a great alternative. The shadows from the naked palettes are more soft and silky to the touch but I feel like this one is a little more versatile.
Kika B.
Riverside, CA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. The colors are neutral and can be used for a natural look or for a more dramatic look. The pigmentation is great and the quality is great.
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
Im a massive hoarder when it comes to makeup and The Balm Comestics are my favorite ones speacially because of its beautiful design so glamorous and very pin up style. This is by far my favorite palette at the moment. It has very neutral colors for a day during the office but at the samd time very pigmented colors for a date night . Long lasting colors even more so using a eye primer before the actual shadow.
courtney L.
I'm in love with just about anything by TheBalm! This is one of my favorite palettes by them. The colors aren't super pigmented though, but they're buildable so you can get the look you want still. I really love how many different combinations there are so you could do just about any look. Its really easy to go from your day time look and add in for your night time make up when you go out. The colors are so pretty!! They do have a bit of fall out though so I tend to just put a little on my brushes at a time to avoid a mess.
Pierrette M.
Review for: Naughty more...
I bought this palette for the holidays last year and I don't regret it I've absolutely fallen in love with this palette. Amazing colors, long lasting, they go on and come off really smoothly. This is my go to palette for everyday makeup. And the packaging is cute it catches your attention. The colors are strongly pigmented and can be easily blended. I can honestly say this is one of the best makeup palettes I've ever had and I will continue to go with the entire collection not only use this particular palette.
Caitlin R.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm all about these N U D E S! Perfect pallet. A little on the chalky side but the pigmentation is perfect. Great pallet for an everyday look. Would definitely invest in this for a starter pallet. Would recommend ✨
Sunna F.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Naughty more...
There's nothing wrong with this palette but it is very simple. Probably recommend to a beginner but not someone who's looking to add a palette to their collection
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Walmart