3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,039 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
Review for: Naughty more...
One of my favorite palettes. That packaging is adorable. I almost feel bad using it because it's so pretty! The shadows are so pigmented, blendable, rich, and there is no fall out. What more could you want in a palette? This was my first time purchasing anything from The Balm and I have to say, I am super impressed! I would definitely repurchase this. My favorite shades are Silly and Standoffish. All of the colors are gorgeous and fun. Every make up lover needs this palette!
love my naturals! especially love the pinks in this pallet. i wish the nutrual tones were paired w. other nuturals instead of such dark colors, but beautiful none the less
This is one of the best parts of ever used! I have blue eyes and that makes my eyes pop! I love the madded colors and the packaging is so freaking cute this is my first time using it but I promise I will use it again and I totally recommend this
I love this palette and the colors it includes. I think it's an awesome basics palette to have. I find myself reaching for it a lot. The colors blend easily without getting too muddy. Packaging is adorable. The Balm is kind of known for its cutesy vintage inspired packaging, kind of like Benefit. Their packaging has a similar aesthetic. You definitely need a sense of humor to use The Balm products, and I think that's pretty cool. Some colors in the palette are a TAD chalky... a TAD. But it's nothing I couldn't handle. I use my Balm palettes way more often than my Naked palettes.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This was my first big name palette I bought for myself a few years ago. I love the colors. I love the texture of the actual shadows. I love they included some mattes as well as shimmers. However, the size of the shadows is a bit small, but I've had mine for at least 2 years and .haven't even put a dent in any of the shadows yet. I think the lighter colors definitely work better with a base underneath. I use NYX Milk Jumbo Crayon and the colors pop. I ordered mine on Haute Look so I got it at a good price. Overall, I'm pleased with this palette.
this palette is just the cutest packaging ever!! i bought it online, sadly the balm in not in my ulta or sephora so i can never find it!! and i hate to pay $7 for shipping !!
I really love this brand. Their eye palettes are really cute and funny and their product is high quality, with color and pigmentation. This makes whatever eye you want to acheive effortless.
This pallete is very cute! Nice tones, the colors of the pallete flow very nicely. There are some very good transition colors in the pallete. It is very easy to do a full eye with this pallete.
The Balm is one of my favorite eyeshadow companies. They make high quality makeup that lasts all day. I love this palette because it's a nice mixture of neutral colors with pretty shimmer.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos