BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2039)
Zoe B.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: Naughty more...
One of my favorite palettes. That packaging is adorable. I almost feel bad using it because it's so pretty! The shadows are so pigmented, blendable, rich, and there is no fall out. What more could you want in a palette? This was my first time purchasing anything from The Balm and I have to say, I am super impressed! I would definitely repurchase this. My favorite shades are Silly and Standoffish. All of the colors are gorgeous and fun. Every make up lover needs this palette!
Amber S.
Ansonia, CT
love my naturals! especially love the pinks in this pallet. i wish the nutrual tones were paired w. other nuturals instead of such dark colors, but beautiful none the less
Grace G.
Camden, SC
This is one of the best parts of ever used! I have blue eyes and that makes my eyes pop! I love the madded colors and the packaging is so freaking cute this is my first time using it but I promise I will use it again and I totally recommend this
Megan F.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this palette and the colors it includes. I think it's an awesome basics palette to have. I find myself reaching for it a lot. The colors blend easily without getting too muddy. Packaging is adorable. The Balm is kind of known for its cutesy vintage inspired packaging, kind of like Benefit. Their packaging has a similar aesthetic. You definitely need a sense of humor to use The Balm products, and I think that's pretty cool. Some colors in the palette are a TAD chalky... a TAD. But it's nothing I couldn't handle. I use my Balm palettes way more often than my Naked palettes.
Trina B.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
This was my first big name palette I bought for myself a few years ago. I love the colors. I love the texture of the actual shadows. I love they included some mattes as well as shimmers. However, the size of the shadows is a bit small, but I've had mine for at least 2 years and .haven't even put a dent in any of the shadows yet. I think the lighter colors definitely work better with a base underneath. I use NYX Milk Jumbo Crayon and the colors pop. I ordered mine on Haute Look so I got it at a good price. Overall, I'm pleased with this palette.
sydney h.
Mount Sterling, KY
this palette is just the cutest packaging ever!! i bought it online, sadly the balm in not in my ulta or sephora so i can never find it!! and i hate to pay $7 for shipping !!
Kristen P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this brand. Their eye palettes are really cute and funny and their product is high quality, with color and pigmentation. This makes whatever eye you want to acheive effortless.
Hannah J.
Goodwell, OK
This pallete is very cute! Nice tones, the colors of the pallete flow very nicely. There are some very good transition colors in the pallete. It is very easy to do a full eye with this pallete.
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
Review for: Naughty more...
I don't usually gravitate towards this palette. The pigmentation is okay and they are pretty blendable but to me some of them are chalky. Probably wouldn't buy again :(
Erin H.
Howard City , MI
The Balm is one of my favorite eyeshadow companies. They make high quality makeup that lasts all day. I love this palette because it's a nice mixture of neutral colors with pretty shimmer.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

back