3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 598 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
This palette Is amazing!!! I love it so much. The colors are so gorgeous and very pigmented. There's such a variety in the palette And the packaging is so cute !
This is a great palette! It has a good mixture of colors and a good mixture between matte and glitter colors! I would totally suggest for anyone to get this palette! I would buy it again expect for the price...
the Nude dude pallete is so cute let's all about the packaging ! It's the most funniest thing ever they went really creative with it and I think all of The balm products are creative and cute .As you can see I hit pan on this pallete because I would use it every day the colors are quite basic which I like for an everyday look but you can also create dramatic looks .You can also wet them for a more intense look and it's definitely buildable .It also comes with a little applicator the color pigment is pretty nice and the color choices are too you can combine many of them .They deiniftly are long wearing but of course with an eyeshadow primer .Overall it's a cutesy pallete
This palette has been a favorite. I use at least one of the colors every single time I do my makeup. They are pigmented, blendable, and last a long time. Worth the price definitely !
Perfectection! The packaging is totally cute and comes with a built in full sized mirror perfect for touch ups on the go. Shades are perfect mattes and sparkly can't go wrong! Highly recommended!
I love the eyeshadows in this palette. They are highly pigmented and are beautiful. The packaging from the balm are always cute and different than other makeup companies. I would highly recommend this palette.
Love this pallet. I bought this one after I purchased meet matte nude; one of their all matte pallets. The colors have good staying power even without a primer. Great for quick looks for school and work.
I enjoy this palette. It's great for a casual look. The colors blend well. However I'm just not crazy about the shades. I think there could be a better variety. Comparable to the Lorac eyeshadow palettes.
I absolutely love love love this palette!! it's so easy to blend and so pigmented. i use this product almost everyday but i have to say there is more palettes i would choose over this. the price is great and i've hit pan on most of the colors. definitely buying again!
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos