BY THEBALM

• Has anyone tried both this and the nude dude palette? If ...2 Answers
  • I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
This palette Is amazing!!! I love it so much. The colors are so gorgeous and very pigmented. There's such a variety in the palette And the packaging is so cute !
Meredith B.
Louisville
This is a great palette! It has a good mixture of colors and a good mixture between matte and glitter colors! I would totally suggest for anyone to get this palette! I would buy it again expect for the price...
nevaeh c.
Fontana, CA
the Nude dude pallete is so cute let's all about the packaging ! It's the most funniest thing ever they went really creative with it and I think all of The balm products are creative and cute .As you can see I hit pan on this pallete because I would use it every day the colors are quite basic which I like for an everyday look but you can also create dramatic looks .You can also wet them for a more intense look and it's definitely buildable .It also comes with a little applicator the color pigment is pretty nice and the color choices are too you can combine many of them .They deiniftly are long wearing but of course with an eyeshadow primer .Overall it's a cutesy pallete
Kristen B.
Newport News, VA
This palette has been a favorite. I use at least one of the colors every single time I do my makeup. They are pigmented, blendable, and last a long time. Worth the price definitely !
Brianne S.
Perfectection! The packaging is totally cute and comes with a built in full sized mirror perfect for touch ups on the go. Shades are perfect mattes and sparkly can't go wrong! Highly recommended!
Angel C.
Springfield, MO
I love the eyeshadows in this palette. They are highly pigmented and are beautiful. The packaging from the balm are always cute and different than other makeup companies. I would highly recommend this palette.
Alyssa T.
Winter Haven, FL
Love this pallet. I bought this one after I purchased meet matte nude; one of their all matte pallets. The colors have good staying power even without a primer. Great for quick looks for school and work.
Ash M.
Fayetteville , AR
I enjoy this palette. It's great for a casual look. The colors blend well. However I'm just not crazy about the shades. I think there could be a better variety. Comparable to the Lorac eyeshadow palettes.
A-Lee A.
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I love this pallet. The colors are very pigmented. You don’t need to dip your brush too much. The black and dark brown shades are my favorite because of how dark they come out.
Cassidy S.
I absolutely love love love this palette!! it's so easy to blend and so pigmented. i use this product almost everyday but i have to say there is more palettes i would choose over this. the price is great and i've hit pan on most of the colors. definitely buying again!
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Amazon