BY THEBALM

Reviews (1948)
Averi T.
haslet texas
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this eyeshadow palette!My Favorite shade is Stubborn it is a really pretty light pink color.The palette also has a mirror in it and comes with a brush too.Some of the darker colors can be used for your eyebrows too!
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
Very easy to use and easy to blend and apply! I have blue eyes and dark hair so these colors look great in any combination!! I have quite a few palettes so I rotate between them. I really like all the products I have from The Balm!!
MARISOLūüĆě M.
Terra Bella, CA
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I love this product!! It has natural nudes and browns witch I love. I use every-day . Love it so much!! I would recommend it for the people the love natural colors.
Kristen D.
Review for: Naughty more...
I only use the dark colors in this pallet the lighter color tend to just disappear even when I use a good primer or even wet them. But the dark shades have great blendable color payoff.
Patricia H.
Williamsport, PA
It's okay, but the formula definitely has not stood up to the test of time. There's a lot of newer palettes with better formulation out now, I recommend going with one of those instead.
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
This palette Is amazing!!! I love it so much. The colors are so gorgeous and very pigmented. There's such a variety in the palette And the packaging is so cute !
Meredith B.
Louisville
This is a great palette! It has a good mixture of colors and a good mixture between matte and glitter colors! I would totally suggest for anyone to get this palette! I would buy it again expect for the price...
Britney W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Naughty more...
Love all the colors! They are pigmented and there is a nice combo of shimmer and matte. They are a little powdery but that's kind of normal and it nice cause you can build up coverage.
Brianne S.
Perfectection! The packaging is totally cute and comes with a built in full sized mirror perfect for touch ups on the go. Shades are perfect mattes and sparkly can't go wrong! Highly recommended!
nevaeh c.
Fontana, CA
the Nude dude pallete is so cute let's all about the packaging ! It's the most funniest thing ever they went really creative with it and I think all of The balm products are creative and cute .As you can see I hit pan on this pallete because I would use it every day the colors are quite basic which I like for an everyday look but you can also create dramatic looks .You can also wet them for a more intense look and it's definitely buildable .It also comes with a little applicator the color pigment is pretty nice and the color choices are too you can combine many of them .They deiniftly are long wearing but of course with an eyeshadow primer .Overall it's a cutesy pallete
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?