BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2041)
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wish this palette had less shimmery colors but overall, the quality is good. The brush that came with it is useless and not up to par with the price of the product. I most likely will not be purchasing from The Balm again.
Katie B.
St George, UT
I like the palette. It is not that great with blending in my opinion but they do glide on and the package is good. There is a little fallout but not bad. The palette works great with any eye color. It is a good price for what you get.
Denisse L.
San Antonio , TX
These eye shadows go on so smooth and are super easy to blend. I borrowed them from a friend and had to go get my own. This palette is perf for so many skin tones. I would definitely recommend.
Tara A.
Waveland, MS
This is my absolute favorite eye shadow pallet. The pigments are rich in color and applies on eyes easily. Feels like velvet. I think the colors are nice too. Can't wait to try some of their other pallets and products.
Brittany T.
W Hampton Bch, NY
Very pretty basic eye palette. This is a very affordable brand that always seems to deliver amazing quality products. I love this palette. I use it on a regular basis on myself and I have one for my clients! They love it!!
Tina B.
Round Lake Pk, IL
I love this and the nude dude. I just wish the shadows had more pigment and less fall out. The color options though are beautiful.. I love natural colors which this brand had learned to rock!
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
Very easy to use and easy to blend and apply! I have blue eyes and dark hair so these colors look great in any combination!! I have quite a few palettes so I rotate between them. I really like all the products I have from The Balm!!
Averi T.
haslet texas
Review for: Naughty more...
I love this eyeshadow palette!My Favorite shade is Stubborn it is a really pretty light pink color.The palette also has a mirror in it and comes with a brush too.Some of the darker colors can be used for your eyebrows too!
Ashley A.
Millbrook, AL
Okay, first of all, how cute is this set up? TheBalm is probably one of my favorite products to look at. I use his eyeshadow palette almost everyday. It has all of my favorite color shadows. It's definitely worth the price.
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
I love this product!! It has natural nudes and browns witch I love. I use every-day . Love it so much!! I would recommend it for the people the love natural colors.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?

Walmart