3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,041 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I wish this palette had less shimmery colors but overall, the quality is good. The brush that came with it is useless and not up to par with the price of the product. I most likely will not be purchasing from The Balm again.
I like the palette. It is not that great with blending in my opinion but they do glide on and the package is good. There is a little fallout but not bad. The palette works great with any eye color. It is a good price for what you get.
These eye shadows go on so smooth and are super easy to blend. I borrowed them from a friend and had to go get my own. This palette is perf for so many skin tones. I would definitely recommend.
This is my absolute favorite eye shadow pallet. The pigments are rich in color and applies on eyes easily. Feels like velvet. I think the colors are nice too. Can't wait to try some of their other pallets and products.
Very pretty basic eye palette. This is a very affordable brand that always seems to deliver amazing quality products. I love this palette. I use it on a regular basis on myself and I have one for my clients! They love it!!
I love this and the nude dude. I just wish the shadows had more pigment and less fall out. The color options though are beautiful.. I love natural colors which this brand had learned to rock!
Very easy to use and easy to blend and apply! I have blue eyes and dark hair so these colors look great in any combination!! I have quite a few palettes so I rotate between them. I really like all the products I have from The Balm!!
Okay, first of all, how cute is this set up? TheBalm is probably one of my favorite products to look at. I use his eyeshadow palette almost everyday. It has all of my favorite color shadows. It's definitely worth the price.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos