BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Emily P.
Review for: Nice more...
I love this palette! I wanted a good pigmented palette that the colors would show up on my skin and I was not disappointed! I love this palette so much! I mainly use the maroon color around my crease. Will buy again!
Nihal A.
Manor, TX
I got this palette when there was a sale on the balm website 50% off great deal and i love it the colors are beautiful and you have Matt and shimmers and i love the fact that i can do a whole look using only this palette since i have transition colors and black and white there is a little bit of fall off but i don't mind it
Esther C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Naughty more...
I put four stars because it is absolutely amazing.... But there are better products that I would recommend you buy over this. Don't get me wrong theBalm can do no wrong. The blend ability the pigmentation all there but for the price if you do not find is on sale in my opinion I think can be saved for a higher end palette with more product per eyeshadow. It's a very good shimmery palette but I have to stay the coastal scents revealed to palette is cheaper more products with as much shimmers and with Mattes. Although I'm not a huge fan of coastal scents with everything they make but this particular palette is very good. This theBalm palette it just isn't in my opinion worth the price tag if it was cheaper then yes but with pan sizes and product quantity just save your money for a better one.
Maggie I.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Naughty more...
These colors are really pigmented and have very little fall out. I'm fair with pink undertones and these colors work great with my skintone. I even bought a second palette because it works so great!
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
I do like this product but I think the eye shadows are to small on this palette. The colors are amazing. I like doing natural eye makeup. I also like using their other palettes but this one is my favorite.
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
Amazing palette by the Balm. Super pigmented shadows go on smoothly and blend beautifully. They have a slight shimmer to them but not overwhelming. This is one of my favorite palettes from this company.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I like this palette and it has some great colors. I do feel like it doesn't have as great of wear time as some other palettes I have. It will start to crease after some wear.
Denisse L.
San Antonio , TX
These eye shadows go on so smooth and are super easy to blend. I borrowed them from a friend and had to go get my own. This palette is perf for so many skin tones. I would definitely recommend.
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I wish this palette had less shimmery colors but overall, the quality is good. The brush that came with it is useless and not up to par with the price of the product. I most likely will not be purchasing from The Balm again.
Katie B.
St George, UT
I like the palette. It is not that great with blending in my opinion but they do glide on and the package is good. There is a little fallout but not bad. The palette works great with any eye color. It is a good price for what you get.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?