3 varieties available
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
4.53 / 5 based on 2,046 Reviews
theBalm - Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty - 0.38 oz. (11.08 g) theBalm Nude 'Tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty is an amazing palette consisting of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied... see more...
Top Questions See all 594 Q&A
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
- "The NudeTude palette has a nice range of matte & shimmery colors. Nice variety of nudes. There is also a yellow, pink, and burgundy! These colors go on very creamy and the color payoff is amazing. All the colors are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and buttery. It also comes with a dual-sided brush, although I don't use it. Very affordable alternate to the UD Naked palette. I love TheBalm!" in 540 reviews
- "This palette is a must if you love neutral colors. The quality of the shadows is amazing. You get light, medium and darker tones. As well as a variety of finishes. I do, however find that they can be a bit powdery. Bit other than it is a great palette. The packaging is so pretty and chic." in 357 reviews
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
I'm absolutely in love of this palette, is my go to palette when I go out at nigt because it has mate and shiny tones. The pigmantation is the best I'v ever seen, a little goes a super long way with this product. You can do smoky eye or a simple day look with this product
I love this palette, I actually just got it and use it often. The shadows are great, pigmented and last a long time! I love this palette definitely check it out!
I got this palette when there was a sale on the balm website 50% off great deal and i love it the colors are beautiful and you have Matt and shimmers and i love the fact that i can do a whole look using only this palette since i have transition colors and black and white there is a little bit of fall off but i don't mind it
I bought this palette for my mom and she loves it. She uses everyday for work. It's a great palette to create some sod neutral looks and also to glam it up. The pigment is awesome as well. I use it every so often and I love it and plan to but it for myself
I do like this product but I think the eye shadows are to small on this palette. The colors are amazing. I like doing natural eye makeup. I also like using their other palettes but this one is my favorite.
Amazing palette by the Balm. Super pigmented shadows go on smoothly and blend beautifully. They have a slight shimmer to them but not overwhelming. This is one of my favorite palettes from this company.
I put four stars because it is absolutely amazing.... But there are better products that I would recommend you buy over this. Don't get me wrong theBalm can do no wrong. The blend ability the pigmentation all there but for the price if you do not find is on sale in my opinion I think can be saved for a higher end palette with more product per eyeshadow. It's a very good shimmery palette but I have to stay the coastal scents revealed to palette is cheaper more products with as much shimmers and with Mattes. Although I'm not a huge fan of coastal scents with everything they make but this particular palette is very good. This theBalm palette it just isn't in my opinion worth the price tag if it was cheaper then yes but with pan sizes and product quantity just save your money for a better one.
I like this palette and it has some great colors. I do feel like it doesn't have as great of wear time as some other palettes I have. It will start to crease after some wear.
Q & A
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos