BY THEBALM

• I love this palette! What are your favorite shades and fa...5 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Alyssa H.
Lewistown , PA
LOVE THIS PALETTE! All the colors look great with my dark brown eyes. The packaging is also super cute. I received this product for Christmas and will definitely continue to buy/use it! I would recommend this to anyone, especially eyeshadow lovers like myself!
Janell M.
I've been using this palette for years and I keep coming back to it. The colors are beautiful and last all day when paired with a good primer. I wish there was a little more pigmentation so that they could blend easier.
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
The package is really cute. The colors are ok too. I do some of the different shades. It applied in great and the blending is not my favorite. Personally me I found the colors faded or rubbed off as the day goes on.
Rheagan D.
Deltona , FL
Review for: Naughty more...
I love the balm they're shadows are my favorite. The pigmentation is great and it works well with most brushes. As somebody who usually shops drugstore this is really pricey for me though but if you have the money buy it
Brianna M.
Review for: The Balm Nude'Tude more...
I had both the Naked and Naked 2 palette, PLUS the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. Obviously I didn't need another neutral palette, but it was on Hautelook for 50% off and I heard amazing things about it, so I figured, "Why not?" This is hands down one of my favorite palettes of all-time. The shades are a great combination of matte/satin/shimmer. Every single one is SO pigmented, even the matte ones! There are also some really unique colors, such as Sassy (satin white), Snobby (satin shimmer yellow/gold), Sexy (matte maroon/plum-I've been LOVING this on my outer corner recently), and Silly (dark brown with straight-up gold and pink sparkle). The packaging is also VERY sleek-perfect for travel. Also, the pin-up girl theme is SO super cute. Definitely an awesome buy!
Abbygail L.
The pallet is beautiful!!!! The smoked eyes you can make with this pallet is endless. My go to shades are stubborn and sexy. The formula if very soft and easy to apply. I would highly recommend this pallet for anyone who's passionate about makeup!
Krystle A.
Gresham, OR
I love my Nude Tude palette! I use it pretty frequently because all of the colors are very wearable. I only docked one star because they are very powdery so you need to make sure you tap your brush to get the excess off before applying to your eyes.
Amber B.
Kettering , OH
Review for: The Balm Nudetude Nice more...
Loved the palette colors! They're smokey and pigmented. Did not like the brush that came with it, I use my urban decay brushes instead. The colors last and the size is pretty big. The palette is a little pricey.
Alexandra S.
Ridgecrest, CA
This was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I ever bought. Now here I am, years down the road, I've tried hundreds of eye shadows, and I still find myself defaulting to the nude'tude palette. I will continue buying this palette and always keep it on hand!
Chaya B.
I have 4 stars mainly because of the packaging and how cute it is. The colors in this palette are nothing special. However, in general I do like the balm products.
Marie T.
How would you say their pigmentation are?
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
Besides online is there anywhere you can buy the balm products?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Are these very pigmented..how big are the actual shadows?
Danielle G.
How is this compared to Naked Pallates?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Honest opinion: Do you like this product?