The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Top Questions See all 157 Q&A
- "I do not own a full size pallet, but I do own a single color from this pallete and I absolutely love I need the whole pallete color is very pigmented :) " in 25 reviews
- "The Balm is amazing and just gets what a girl wants in eye shadows, bronzer and blushes and I give them a serious A++++++" in 18 reviews
- "When I first got it 2 years ago I liked using it but after getting more shadow palettes from lorac and urban decay, I don't use this palette at all." in 17 reviews
- "You can do SO many looks with this palette, from a natural look using "Schitzo", "Sultry", and "Stand-offish" to a colourful summer look using "Snobby" and "Stubborn" and so many variations of a smokey eye." in 17 reviews
- "I use this almost every day and i use the matte colors to make my cat eye and they don't go anywhere it stays in place all day long." in 15 reviews
Another cool thing about this palette is that it contains basic shades like matte black (Serious) and medium matte brown (Sultry), which can be used, for many different purposes in a eye look. So, this palette is all you need to create any type of neutral eye look.
The packaging is theBalm style cardboard packaging with magnetized flip lid. It also sports a full-sized mirror, which is so handy during travel and also at home if you want a closer look of your eyes while applying eye shadow.
They have also included a shadow/liner brush, which can be handy during travel. I have used the angled shadow brush to apply eye shadow all over lid and the liner side of the brush to line the upper and lower lash line. All I have used is an extra blending blush apart from the included brush.
Pros of theBalm Nude tude Eyeshadow Palette:
Right mix of shade, perfect mix of light, medium and dark.
All shades have a very smooth texture. Goes on very easily and blends like a dream.
All shades are nicely pigmented except for Silly.
Very versatile, can create any kind of look – natural to dramatic.
Sleek packaging, perfect for travel.
Brush included can be put to use on the go.
It’s worth the regular price tag and definitely a bomb for the price I got it for.
Cons of theBalm Nude tude Eyeshadow Palette:
I do not have anything to complain about this awesome palette. theBlam has done a great job putting together awesome neutral shades to create anything from everyday look to dramatic smokey look.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos